Glenn Metecun, CELA, is certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation. Here are some talking points the myths about long-term care:
- ”I don’t need an estate plan because I don’t have a lot of money.”
- “I don’t need to update my estate plan because nothing has changed.”
- “My beneficiary designations are in order.”
- “I know my trust is fully funded” (most don’t have all their assets inside it.)
- “I don’t need an estate plan because my kids will do the right thing.”
These are 5 of the biggest lies we tell ourselves. Proper planning and making sure that you take care of yourself AND your family after you’re gone.
Interview: Glenn Matecun.
PR Managing Editor
Success In Media, Inc.
Glenn R. Matecun, CELA
Certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the
National Elder Law Foundation
Matecun, Thomas & Olson, PLC
Attorneys & Counselors
Visit us at: www.MichiganEstatePlans.com