Available for Interviews: Dr. Cleamon Moorer, Jr.
Cleamon Moorer, Jr., DBA, is President and CEO, American Advantage Home Care, Inc. His home healthcare agency has served thousands of patients all throughout Metro Detroit. He is also the bestselling author of From Failure to Promise: 360 Degrees.
What Dr. Moorer can say in an interview about
Home Health Care in Michigan:
November is Home Health and Hospice Month . . .
Here are five ways Home Health Care Is Making Life Better for Michigan Citizens:
1. Families in Southeast Michigan have a plethora of home health care options and choices in the State of Michigan (private, not-for-profit, and even hospital-based systems are available for the delivery of home health care services.)
2. American Advantage Home Care, Inc., sponsors a bi-weekly podcast, titled, The Home Health Care Today Show to keep listeners and viewers informed about health care resources in Southeast Michigan.
3. The gaps between access to home health care in urban, suburban, and rural communities are closed by way of telehealth visits, telemonitoring, and referral placement services.
4. The pending passage of The Choose Home Health Care Act 2021 will provide additional support and resources for homebound patients and their caregivers.
5. Home health care referrals and prescriptions can be submitted and or signed by Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Physicians.
Interview: Dr. Cleamon Moorer, Jr.
Dr. Cleamon Moorer, Jr., holds a Doctorate of Business Administration and a post-grad Certificate in Excellence for Healthcare Professionals from Cornell University. He is President and CEO of American Advantage Home Care, Inc., which he and his spouse, Nicole C. Willis-Moorer, own and operate. Their agency has grown by 1000% over the last 18 months and provides home healthcare services to homebound patients in Detroit and beyond.
Dr. Moorer is a TEDx Speaker and has been recognized and featured locally and nationally as a healthcare business leader, former business school dean, entrepreneur, and community advocate on ABC, FOX, NBC, Black Enterprise Magazine, Crain’s Detroit Business, DBusiness Magazine, Michigan Chronicle, and Network Journal (NYC).
Moorer hosts a biweekly podcast, Home Health Care Today Show, in an effort to inform, inspire, influence, and educate listeners about a variety of health and wellness topics, and is also the bestselling author of From Failure to Promise: 360 Degrees, a memoir in which he chronicled his journey from college flunk-out—to engineer, consultant, business school dean, educator, philanthropist, and entrepreneur.
Director of Public Relations
Success in Media, Inc.