Available for Interviews: Harry Abrahamsen
Harry J. Abrahamsen is Founder & CEO Abrahamsen Financial Group. His company offers customized wealth management solutions—creating plans and portfolios that protect, preserve, and grow client’s wealth. He was selected as one of the ten most dependable Wealth Managers in the Mid-Atlantic as published in Forbes magazine.
What Harry Abramhamsen can say in an interview:
- It’s not what you make, but what you keep. Start a monthly savings habit.
- Knowing what you have going out is just as important as what is coming in when it comes to balancing your budget.
- Learn to say no. Avoid unnecessary monthly expenses. Pay various expenses on an annual basis to avoid a monthly cash flow trap.
- Rates of return vs. savings. Don’t worry about rates of return when starting out. After you accumulate some money you can invest.
- Getting multiple rates of return will help you become a millionaire. Earnings off of assets can be invested into different assets. Keeping money in motion will help prevent wealth erosion.
Interview: Harry Abrahamsen
Harry J. Abrahamsen is Founder & CEO Abrahamsen Financial Group. He has been quoted in numerous national publications, such as Forbes, On Wall Street, Financial Planning, Bottom Line Personal, Smart Money and cited in the Encyclopedia Britannica. An independent research firm has selected Harry James Abrahamsen as “The 10 Most Dependable Wealth Managers in the Mid-Atlantic” published in the Forbes December 2007 issue Investment Guide. Harry Abrahamsen has five children and resides in New Jersey.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.