Available for Interviews: Dr. Eldred Taylor
Interview Dr. Eldred Taylor to answer all of your women’s health questions regarding hormonal imbalances and how to correct them. Dr. Taylor is a leader in the hormone industry and is passionate about helping women while using a holistic functional medicine approach.
What Dr. Taylor can say in an interview on the
Link Between Hormones and Our Well-Being:
- Getting the full picture of what’s going on hormonally in the body helps to get on the right path to mental wellbeing.
- These symptoms mimic bipolar disorder. Many times people are told they are dealing with bipolar but are never tested for hormone issues. This is a big problem because it can absolutely be a hormone issue. Continue reading “What Do Hormones Have to Do With Your Mental Well-Being?”
Interview Dr. Eric Nazarenko, DC, CACCP
Dr. Eric Nazarenko is chiropractor and functional nutritionist. He and his spouse, Dr. Andrea Nazarenko have a #1 international best-selling book on gut health, When Food Hurts: 4 Steps to a Gut-Happy Lifestyle.
Talking Points From Dr. Nazarenko on
Zinc and Its Health Benefits:
- Zinc’s rising popularity. Zinc seems to be growing in popularity—or at least is discussed more in the mainstream—likely because it is commonly found in foods and/or relatively inexpensive supplements to purchase if needed. It is a natural mineral. Common foods with zinc include meat, shellfish, legumes, seed & nuts, and dairy. Because these are staples in many people’s diets, it’s natural to talk supplementation when one is missing (e.g., in the case of a vegan diet).
Continue reading “Think Zinc! The Natural Super Supplement”
Interview Dr. Mimi Secor
Dr. Mimi Secor is Nurse Practitioner from the Boston area. She has been specializing in Women’s Health for over 40 years, is a national speaker and consultant, and is an international bestselling author of Debut a New You: Transforming Your Life At Any Age.
Talking Points From Dr. Secor
On Losing Weight:
- Hitting a plateau is often very discouraging for folks working to lose weight. But there are reasons and solutions that must be explored and analyzed.
- Some of these solutions are not intuitive such as increasing calorie intake in order to lose weight. Weight loss may be ineffective if folks aren’t recording their food accurately so the calories and macros (types of calories—Protein, Fat, and Carbs) can be analyzed and adjusted. Continue reading “Weight Loss Woes: Getting Back on Track”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Jason Deitch
Jason Deitch, is a Doctor of Chiropractic, author, international speaker, and social media expert. He speaks on health & wellness trends and the role of chiropractic care in family wellness. He is also the best-selling author of Discover Wellness: How Staying Healthy Can Make You Rich.
What Dr. Deitch can say in an interview on Text Neck:
- “Text neck” has become a modern problem due to the rise in use in computers, laptops, and handheld devices—especially smartphones. Millions of children are walking around and looking down at their smartphones for far too long, becoming victims of text neck.
- The increase in the use of computers in school and access to smartphones (even at school) has led to a lifestyle of teens looking down. This is becoming a danger to their health & well-being.
Continue reading “Kids & Smartphones: Text Neck Concerns”
Interview Dr. Andrea Nazarenko
Dr. Andrea Nazarenko is a research psychologist with the Obesity Research Team and Social Development Research Group at the University of South Carolina. She also works as a community psychologist, providing consultation services to multiple governmental and educational organizations.
In an interview with Dr. Nazarenko, explore how our digestive tracts and brains are interconnected. Learn how the different kinds of foods we eat can affect mood and why people who are obese actually process food differently than those who are not. Promising new research supports the use of alternative approaches in the treatment of depression, anxiety, mood disorders, obesity, and metabolic disorders.
Continue reading “The Food, Mood, Gut, & Obesity Connection: New Research Offers Hope”
Dr. Eldred Taylor says IV Therapy is a great key to healthy living. He is the co-author of Are Your Hormones Making You Sick? and The Stress Connection, and is also a sought-after radio and television personality who has been featured in local and national publications.
What Dr. Taylor Says About IV Therapy:
Get More Energy and Healthier, Younger Skin
Available for Interviews: Dr.Colleen Cira
Dr. Colleen Cira, Psy.D., is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who specializes in Women and Trauma and has worked with hundreds of people struggling with mental health issues.
What Dr. Cira can say in an interview on Managing Grief:
It is not an overstatement to say that millions of people have experienced intense grief over the past year. Increasing our understanding of its presence in our lives, and knowing how to cope and respond to it in a healthy way is the best course of action.
1. Grief is intense, comes in waves, and is a long process (Stages of Grief) so it can very easily take a toll on one’s health and well-being.
Continue reading “How Can Grief Affect Your Health and Overall Well-Being?”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Tammy Penhollow
Dr. Tammy Penhollow is a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, specializing in anesthesiology, pain management, and regenerative medicine. Having over 20 years of experience has helped her to cultivate a passion for regenerative medicine and holistic healing. Dr. Penhollow practices at Precision Regenerative Medicine in the greater Phoenix area.
Talking Points from Dr. Tammy Penhollow on
Reasons Why Smoking Cannabis May Increase COVID-19 Risks: