Interview Phil Crowley.
Philip P. Crowley, is a dedicated attorney who has been handling legal matters for pharmaceutical, biomedical, medical devices, information technology and other technology companies for over 30 years. He has also spent nearly 25 years on the board of trustees of the Stevens Institute of Technology, with substantial involvement in the oversight of academic innovation and entrepreneurship.
Talking Points from Phil Crowley
on what makes an Entrepreneur successful:
Sometimes misconceptions can get in the way of progress. One such “myth” is that entrepreneurs are “born” not “made.” Studies have shown that successful entrepreneurs can and do learn the factors that make for success. Here are five key factors that put entrepreneurs ahead of those who don’t appreciate them:
- Having a product or service that can be differentiated in the market; having protectable intellectual property to surround it is a definite plus.
- Having a clear focus on the idea or limited number of ideas you wish to pursue.
- Having the ability and willingness to hear the “voice of the customer” and to pivot as necessary to meet customer needs and wants.
- Having a multi-talented team (as founders, employees, and consultants) with complementary skills to deal with the multi-faceted challenges any business encounters.
- Having a tight focus on deliverables, accountabilities of the participants and financial metrics.
There is no entrepreneurial gene. All Entrepreneurs need are the ideas, the willingness to learn, a great team, and the tenacity and drive to make their dreams a reality.
Available for Interviews: Phil Crowley.
Philip P. Crowley is an attorney for over 30 years who is passionate about helping grow technology companies seize opportunities and avoid expensive legal mistakes as they make ideas come to fruition. Mr. Crowley has also spent nearly 25 years on the board of trustees of the Stevens Institute of Technology, with substantial involvement in the oversight of academic innovation and entrepreneurship. He is the Managing Partner at the Law Office of Philip P. Crowley, LLC. Visit Phil Crowley on the web at www.CrowleyLawLLC.com
PR Managing Editor
Success in Media, Inc.