Available for Interviews: Tibor Deme
Tibor Deme is a Sports & Nutrition Specialist, Elite Personal Trainer, and Habit Transformation Expert. He is also the Founder of LifeBoostFit and accompanying application.
What Tibor Deme can say in an interview about
How to Take Control of Our Health Once and For All:
- Taking care of our health is one of the only things we have control over during this pandemic, which is far from over. A healthy body fights better! Instead of being frightened by new, more contagious coronavirus mutations, we can channel our energy into strengthening our immune systems, so we do our very best to stay healthy.
- Obesity, loneliness, and depression have been linked to unhealthy eating habits and emotional eating. Compromised immune systems due to underlying medical conditions have been linked to the severity of Covid-19. Unhealthy eating habits mostly cause underlying medical conditions.
- The LifeBoostFit app has just been released. This app will help you stay mentally, emotionally, and physically healthy, and strong. Taking steps along a concrete path, LifeBoostFit will help strengthen your immune system, create new, healthy habits, and be life transformative. Yes, it takes time, work, and discipline. This app is not a fad diet. But the healthy lifestyle LifeBoostFit will help you create is the ONLY way to sustainable weight loss, lower cholesterol, lower blood sugar, and lower blood pressure for the long-term.
- There is widespread concern regarding the effects of modern, typically western dietary patterns, i.e., consumption of high-energy food with little nutritional value and an inadequate intake of foods containing essential nutrients. There is also a wealth of information on obesity and its link to depression and feelings of low self-esteem.
- There is a strong link between gut health and brain function and mood. For example, healthy bacteria in the gut produce the neurotransmitter serotonin, which affects mood. Furthermore, there exists a potential link between a healthy gut microbiome and lower rates of depression.
- We have been tackling weight loss from the wrong perspective for decades. Weight loss has been our goal when instead achieving a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE should have been the goal. That way, our changes will be sustainable, and weight loss will be organic and a byproduct of our new habits. The LifeBoostFit app helps you create your unique healthy lifestyle, and one you can live with.
“It is much easier to engage in healthy living at any stage of life than it is to try and “get healthy” when we fall ill.” – Tibor Deme
Interview: Tibor Deme
Tibor Deme is a Sports & Nutrition Specialist, Habit Transformation Expert, and Certified Elite Personal Trainer, is the owner of LifeBoostFit. LifeFitBoost is a program that kickstarts your healthy lifestyle by combining hand-delivered, nutrient-rich meals OR DIY Nutritional Support, coupled with an in-home or in-office Personal Training and a HabitBoost™ Mind-Strengthening Series. He also provides in-home or office nutrition and fitness services for the Los Angeles, CA area.
With Tibor’s new LifeBoostFit app, newly launching in the App Store this month, he hopes to broaden awareness of the importance of nutrition in disease prevention and quality of life. His philosophy is, ‘obesity is not a shame, it’s a symptom of an unhealthy lifestyle.’ Tibor, who has helped so many on their personal journeys towards a healthy lifestyle, often says: “It is much easier to engage in healthy living at whatever stage of life we’re in than it is to try and ‘get healthy’ when we fall ill.”
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.