Interview: Dr. Donna Perillo.
Dr. Donna Perillo, DC, CNS, NMD; creator of “Arthriticise for Low Back and Neck Pain,” “Decrease Stress and Anxiety in 21 Days,” the “Habits of Healing” podcast—and now, author of Unstoppable Women Over 50: Rekindle Your Passion, Health, and Vitality.
Talking Points On How to Fight Back and
Protect Yourself Against the Coronavirus:
According to Harvard Health Publishing “your first line of defense is to
choose a healthy lifestyle.” Following general good-health guidelines is the
single best step you can take toward naturally keeping your immune
system strong and healthy. Every part of your body, including your
immune system, functions better when protected from environmental
assaults and bolstered by healthy-living strategies. https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/how-to-boost-your-
Boost Your Immune System
- Get enough sleep. most people require 7-8 hours a day, although
everyone’s requirements are different
- Maintaining a healthy diet. eat a diet high in fruits, vegetables, healthy oils,
and fiber. Use non-GMO and non-hybridized foods, organic, grass fed
meats, free-range poultry, and eggs
- Regular exercise and physical activity. maintain some form of activity on a
regular basis; walking, yoga, kickbox, lifting weights, biking, running
- Decrease stress. everyone handles their stress very differently. Learn how
to control the way you respond to your stress. Things like mediation,
visualization, and yoga can help reduce the physiological responses like
increase adrenaline and cortisol
- Don’t smoke. cigarette smoke has so many toxins I couldn’t possibly list
them but it is a known fact smoking has a negative effect on the immune
- Don’t drink. alcohol adds more stress to the body’s detoxification system
- Do a detox or cleanse. cleansing increases the efficiency of the liver and
kidneys by decreasing the amount of toxins that need to be processed. It
also helps boost the immune system
- Supplements. Certain vitamins, supplements and herbal formulas can boost your immune system which can help fight infections
Available for Interviews: Dr. Donna Perillo
Dr. Donna Perillo is DC, MS, NMD, CNS, is the owner and director of the Chiropractic Healing Center of NJ, a wellness center incorporating chiropractic, physical therapy, acupuncture, nutrition, and stress management. Her goal is to help her patients create a happy, healthy and vibrant lifestyle by addressing their physical, emotional, and nutritional needs.
PR Managing Editor
Success In Media, Inc.