Available for Interviews: Leonard Butterman
Leonard Butterman is the President of BioSafe Gloves, LLC. Right now we have face masks and rubber gloves for safety but there’s a big problem. Neither kills viruses. In fact, the gloves people use now just move viruses and bacteria around. There is a new tool on the market, BioSafe Gloves. These gloves kill viruses.
What Leonard Butterman can say in an interview:
- It’s been a long road and now we have a new tool in the fight against viruses. We are lucky that it happened at this unique time in history.
- The Global Virus Network has said that our gloves kill COVID-19 as well as other viruses. We are waiting on full FDA approval.
- New Gloves now available that kill viruses (and keep working for 30 days.)
- Imagine what this means for airports, schools and restaurants.
- This is a groundbreaking new step. It is the first glove that prevents the spread and growth of bacteria on the glove Game changing technology Gloves are Treated with bioprotect TM
- EPA registered FDA approved antimicrobial
- These gloves are food safe. They can be used in schools, restaurants, etc.
- The chemical is proven to last for up to 30 days once you start wearing the gloves
- Why would anyone not want this glove? Everyone needs to help stop the spread.
- This is a game changer in the fight. We can provide any data you need on this story.
Commercial of BioSafe Gloves
as seen on CNN and Fox:
“In today’s world, we can all better protect ourselves now with BioSafe Gloves. Wearing these gloves and doing everyday activities will make the world a safer place.” –Leonard Butterman, President of BioSafe Gloves.
Interview: Leonard Butterman
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.