The following are some talking points that Carol Barkes can discuss and expand on on the topic of eliminating pre-wedding conflict:
- Tell the people you care about that you are struggling and try to help them understand what you are struggling about and why.
- Seek the help of “content experts” who can help you make the best decisions with the least amount of time and effort.
- Remember the bigger picture. This is supposed to be one of the most amazing moments of your life. If you get stuck in the trenches of planning, you will miss the lovely little wonders along the way.
- Minimize negative people from your day-to-day life. These people can cause toxic stress and reduce your ability to effectively manage the challenges of planning.
- Take time to be quiet and still so your brain can help you resolve issues that arise. When we get quiet, our brains have the opportunity to reboot and combine information for brilliant solutions we wouldn’t have had if we power through without pausing.
Available for Interviews: Carol Barkes
Carol Barkes is a trend-setting mediator, business executive and educator specializing in the use of neuroscience to improve business performance, interpersonal communications, negotiation and conflict resolution processes for optimally successful results.
PR Managing Editoe
Success In Media, Inc.