When it comes to having an office, here are some things Expert and Business Coach, Geeta Nadkarni can say:
First time, new technology … Tech startup paying users to host ads in their text conversations (right in the text bubble.)
Available for Interviews:
Leonard Butterman, Founder & CEO
Stacy Schneider, Slam Ad.com COO
Continue reading “Millennials Make Money By Texting with New App”
Interview Dr.Colleen Cira
Dr. Cira is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who specializes in Trauma and anxiety and has worked with hundreds of people who have struggled with panic attacks. Do a story on why this happens and how people deal with it.
Here are a few things she could say in an interview:
- Grief is intense, comes in waves and is a long process (Stages of Grief) so it can very easily take a toll on one’s health and well-being.
- Grief can feel and look a lot like depression (https://psychcentral.com/blog/how-the-dsm-5-got-grief-bereavement-right/) https://psychcentral.com/blog/how-the-dsm-5-got-grief-bereavement-right/so some of the physical symptoms are the same. These can include fatigue, aches, and pains, difficulty breathing, headaches, and forgetfulness. Continue reading “How Grief Affect Your Health and Overall Well-being?”
Interview with Dr. Mimi Secor:
What Dr. Mimi Secor Could Say in an Interview:
- People see themselves as the only patient that day. They may comment as if they are writing a Yelp review and not take all factors into an equation. This isn’t a dinner reservation.
- We as clinicians are forced to see people quickly. Our payment is tied to this. Some doctors seem rushed. Unfortunately, they are. It is a problem with the system. Some do their best to work around that but will get paid less.
- Patients come in with expectations with what is wrong/ailing them and expectations for treatment. They trust themselves and the internet more than what the doctor might say.
- They think they can throw doctors under the bus with a review so they can get what they want.
Available for Interviews: Dr. Mimi Secor.
Dr. Mimi Secor, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN, is a Nurse Practitioner, Educator, Health/Fitness Advocate. She is also a popular National Speaker and Consultant, educating advanced practice clinicians and consumers around the country and the world. She is the author of the #1 International bestselling book, Debut a New You: Transforming Your Life at Any Age.
PR Managing Editor
Success In Media, Inc.
What One of Our Healthcare Ambassadors Can Say in the Interview:
- Headaches and Migraines can be debilitating—people lose work, lose time in their lives.
It’s a Not Taking Care of Yourself Season …What to do to avoid the flu
Interview one of our doctors on this topic:
What one of our health/wellness doctors can say:
-There is so much fear around the flu. Why is there so much fear around it? There are always numbers around how many people die. Often it’s really other complications, not the flu.
Continue reading “There’s No Such Thing as a Flu Season …”
Interview Dr. Eldred Taylor. Here are a few things Dr. Taylor could say in an interview about your hormone levels:
- Stress disrupts hormone balance.
- Hormones used in animals like chicken and beef throw off your hormone levels
- Hormones prescribed without proper testing ( i.e. Birth control pills and hormone replacement) cause people problems
- Poor diets
Continue reading “What Causes Hormone Imbalances? Are Your Hormones Making You Sick?”
How to know so you can move forward. Interview Dr. Colleen Cira
Dr. Colleen Cira is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who specializes in Women and Trauma. She has worked with hundreds of people struggling with depression.
What exactly is “high-functioning depression?“
- High functioning depression refers to someone who struggles with depressive symptoms (sadness, tearfulness, apathy, guilt, etc), but who continues to function quite well in their everyday life by going to work, maintaining social commitments, fulfilling responsibilities, etc.
Continue reading “Do You Have High-Functioning Depression?”
Available for Interviews: Carol Barkes
Carol Barkes, MBA, CPM, is a trend-setting mediator, business executive and educator specializing in the use of neuroscience to improve business performance, interpersonal communications, negotiation and conflict resolution processes for optimally successful results. Here are a few things that Carol Barkes could say in an interview on the subject of brain burnout:
Does your kid have burnout? Anxiety? As the school year starts to both wind-down—and ramp-up (as far as finals, SATs, and other individualized assessments are administered), here’s what you should know about our brains. A good understanding can lead to not only better school success, but a happier, healthier students.
Continue reading “Kids, School—and Brain Burnout”
Interview Carol Barkes…
Carol Barkes is a trend-setting mediator, business executive and educator specializing in the use of neuroscience to improve business performance, interpersonal communications, negotiation and conflict resolution processes for optimally successful results.
Here are a few things that Carol Barkes could say in an interview on entry level salary negotiation: Continue reading “Entry Level Salary Negotiation – What You Need to Know”