Available for Interviews: Dr. Tammy Penhollow
Dr. Tammy Penhollow is a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, specializing in anesthesiology, pain management, and regenerative medicine. Having over 20 years of experience has helped her to cultivate a passion for regenerative medicine and holistic healing. Dr. Penhollow practices at Precision Regenerative Medicine in the greater Phoenix area.
What Dr. Tammy Penhollow can say in an interview:
- Coronavirus is not known to be a foodborne illness. The virus does not grow on food. No known cases have been traced to handling food packaging, cooking, or consuming food. The risks are related to touching your face after handling a surface that has droplet particles of the virus on it, such as tabletops, chairs, food packages, and silverware. Avoidance of this risk is to wash your hands with soap and warm water prior to eating, and using hand sanitizer between washings, and if any of the above surfaces are touched during the meal.
- Specific measures students can take when dining on campus include:
- Eat outdoors if possible.
- Distance between people at the table.
- Wear a mask up until the time you are ready to start eating, and put it back on immediately when finished eating.