Available for Interviews: Ron Karr
Ron Karr is a Leadership and Influence Expert who presents to organizations worldwide and coaches CEO’s and Leadership Teams. He is the creator of the Velocity Mindset® and author of the CEO Bestselling Lead, Sell, or Get Out of the Way. Karr is passionate about leadership in America and its ability to heal our current challenges.
What Ron Karr can say in an interview:
The current crisis has many pivoting to keep up and even stay afloat. This is an important skill. It’s one we should be doing all year long regardless of a crisis situation. Ron Karr can explain the best ways to pivot as well as why this is a necessary skill afterwards.
1) Pivoting should be a common occurrence with or without crisis.
2) Refocus on the overall outcomes. Where do we need to go and what could take us there.
3) Based on the current crisis, what actions are working and what actions are not.
4) Change the actions so you focus on what works.
5) Monitor your passion. If your passion is not there during the crisis, something else might be more important.
Interview: Ron Karr
Ron Karr is a Speaker, Strategist, and author of Lead, Sell, or Get Out of the Way. For 36+ years, Ron Karr has excelled at sales and leadership positions, for which he is recognized as the leading “Sales Success Expert” and has appeared as a guest on national TV including FOX , Bloomberg, C-Suite Newtork and others. Once President of the National Speakers Association, he is an in-demand Global Keynote Speaker. He is the owner of Karr Associates, Inc. in Westwood, NJ.
Ron Karr Social Media Handles:
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.