Available for Interviews: Dr. Eldred Taylor
Dr. Eldred Taylor, MD, can answer all of your women’s health questions regarding hormonal imbalances and how to correct them. Dr. Taylor is a leader in the hormone industry and is passionate about helping women while using a holistic functional medicine approach.
Here’s some talking points from Dr. Taylor on the health benefits of coffee.
Coffee is better for you than many might think . . .
- Coffee got a bad wrap in the 1950’s. Coffee was linked to heart disease and many cancers. The problem with the studies in the 1950’s is that people who drank AND smoked were not excluded from the study.
- In reality, coffee has 2.5 times the amount of antioxidants as blueberries.
- There are over 19,000 studies that link coffee to many health benefits.
- prostate cancer
- Coffee increases metabolism and can help weight loss
- Coffee can enhance brain function and improve exercise performance.
- These benefits are associated with specialty grade organic coffee. Only 1% of coffee meets these criteria.
- The way the coffee bean is grown, roasted, packaged, shipped and brewed effect the number of health benefits. If these processes are not done correctly coffee can have adverse health effects.These are just a few things Dr. Taylor can say about the benefits of coffee. Reach out if you would like to interview him on this topic.
Dr. Eldred Taylor MD, is an expert in functional and anti-aging medicine and is President of the American Functional Medicine Association, a nonprofit which educates healthcare providers and the public on functional (wellness) medicine. He is the co-author of Are Your Hormones Making You Sick? and The Stress Connection. Dr. Taylor is also a sought-after radio and television personality who has been featured in local and national publications.
Director of Publicity
Success In Media, Inc.