Available for Interviews: Trevor Crane,
Publisher, Epic Author Publishing
Trevor Crane is an entrepreneur, author and speaker dedicated to helping you take your life and your business to the next level. For over a decade, he has worked relentlessly to help people from around the world turn their passions into books, and be able to actually turn them into a business. His latest passion is helping kids to realize they have something to contribute and can become published authors. He and his daughter are on a mission to help 1000 kids become authors.
What Trevor Crane Could Say in an Interview on
Why It’s Important to Have a Book:
- It establishes instant credibility
- There has never been an easier time to get a book published and be able to share your message with potential clients and prospects . . . worldwide!
- The right book gives you instant AUTHORITY, CREDIBILITY, TRUST and creates DESIRE for ideal audience to want to want MORE of you—aka: to “buy” your products and services.
- Your book is your most powerful marketing tool.
- The right book positions you as an expert in your field.
- It’s better than a business card. You can hand it to prospect and clients
- The worst way to make money with your book is by selling it.
- The right marketing and promotion helps authors make BIG MONEY before they ever write a page. (This is something I teach authors in our Epic Author Publishing program.)
Interview: Trevor Crane.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.