Spring is here and this is a popular time of year when people start their diets again, in the endless aim to lose—and try to keep off—those extra pounds. Such blind positivism! We all know that diets don’t work are not the solution for any positive, long-term results. Read on for some practical tips from a prominent nurse practitioner who is a health and fitness advocate. . . .
Here are a few things Dr. Secor could say in an interview:
- First: Stop dieting! This is about a healthy nutritional plan. You shouldn’t feel deprived. Doing so will only be a temporary fix that will ultimately fail in the long run.
Continue reading “How to End Yo-Yo Dieting in 2021”
Available for Interviews: Roger Hall
Dr. Roger Hall has a doctorate in Counseling Psychology, is an Executive Coach to entrepreneurs and leaders, and is an in-demand public speaker throughout North America.
Talking Points from Roger Hall
on How We Lie to Ourselves When it Comes to Politics:
- Humans are an inherently self-deceptive species. We lie to ourselves about the quality of our choices. The more irrevocable the choice, the more we rationalize (tell ourselves “rational lies”).
Continue reading “Political Rationalizers: How We Lie to Ourselves”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Eldred Taylor
Here are some short bullets from Dr. Taylor to give you a sense of what he could say on this story:
- Getting the full picture of what’s going on hormonally in the body helps to get on the right path to mental wellbeing.
- These symptoms mimic bipolar disorder. Many times people are told they are dealing with bipolar but are never tested for hormone issues. This is a big problem because it can absolutely be a hormone issue. Continue reading “What Do Hormones Have to Do With Your Mental Well-Being?”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Travis Parry
Travis Parry, PhD, is a speaker, coach, and educator and has a passion for helping others in achieve a healthy work/life balance. Parry is also the author of the #1 bestseller, Achieving Balance: Make Time to Reach Your Business and Personal Goals in an Overworked World.
What Dr. Parry Can Say in an Interview:
If “time is money” then why don’t we have more financial advisors managing their own portfolio better? Financial advisors are one of the worst offenders of productivity principles as they wear many different hats throughout their workday. These 5 tips can give clarity to the work day, increase productivity, and lead to better work/life balance:
Continue reading “5 Time Management Strategies That Will Make You More Money”
Available for Interviews: Julie DeLucca-Collins
Julie DeLucca-Collins shows people how to create simple habits and go from overwhelm to self-doubt to having more peace, purpose, power, passion, and prosperity. She is the author of Confident You: Simple Habits to Live the Life You Have Imagined.
What Julie DeLucca-Collins can say in an interview on
Families Struggling With Distance Learning:
From technology troubles to getting the antsy anxious students, remote learning during the coronavirus pandemic has been a challenge for many families across the country.
- Parents are having to fill in the gap and are spending a lot of time working with their students.
Continue reading “Helping Families Struggling With Distance Learning”