Available for Interviews: Trevor Crane,
Publisher, Epic Author Publishing
Many people hear that a book would be helpful in promoting their business. The problem is, after writing the book, people forget the 50+ ways they could be using it to grow business. Here are 9 . . .
What Trevor Crane Can Say on This Topic:
9 Reasons Why Every Business Should Have a Book
- It establishes instant credibility.
- There has never been an easier time to get a book published and be able to share your message with potential clients and prospects… worldwide!
- The right book gives you instant AUTHORITY, CREDIBILITY, TRUST and creates DESIRE for your ideal audience to want MORE of you—aka: to “buy” your products and services.
- Your book is your most powerful marketing tool.
- The right book positions you as an expert in your field.
- A book is better than any other marketing tool.
- A book can help you promote your cause or mission to the world.
- It’s better than a business card. You can hand it to prospect and clients
- Authors carry more respect in our society.
You can actually make money on day one . . . before you ever write a page. This is something I coach our Epic Author Publishing authors through.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.