Available for Interviews: Dr. Cleamon Moorer, Jr.
Cleamon Moorer, Jr., DBA, is President and CEO, American Advantage Home Care, Inc. His home healthcare agency has served thousands of patients all throughout Metro Detroit. He is also the bestselling author of From Failure to Promise: 360 Degrees.
What Dr. Moorer can say in an interview about
Amazon Cares Healthcare:
Amazon is joining the club in expanding patient care in America through Amazon Cares. Launched 18 months ago, it is an exciting initiative that uses an app to coordinate in-person care and virtual health care services. The full-blown Amazon Cares model is now available to all Washington employees, as well as other in-state employers who want to add home-based care services to their benefits packages. The company will begin to rollout its health services to ALL of their employees this summer, and plans are already underway to expand care beyond its own front door to other companies in the future.
- The pandemic continues to fuel the need and desire to access health services virtually.
- Amazon Cares plans puts telecommuters and home-based employees as top priority.
- Telecommuting is here to stay, even as more companies and cities begin open back up again.
- Healthcare can now be delivered via a virtual and home-delivered platform.
- Amazon’s emergence in the home healthcare space will challenge
- All large employers may be able to increase productivity, attendance, and employee satisfaction through home-based care.
- Benefits: services beyond urgent care, support for ongoing care, support for employees suffering from WFH associated injury and pain.
“In my professional opinion, Amazon Care has the potential to elevate the awareness and advocacy for our industry as a whole,” American Advantage Home Care CEO Cleamon Moorer, Jr., told HHCN. “I applaud Amazon for shifting its mindset and making steps to join us in our pursuits.” —Dr. Moorer
Full Article in Home Health Care Here:
Forbes’s article here:
Interview: Dr. Cleamon Moorer, Jr.
Dr. Cleamon Moorer, holds a Doctorate of Business Administration and a post-grad Certificate in Excellence for Healthcare Professionals from Cornell University. He is President and CEO of American Advantage Home Care, Inc., which he and his spouse, Nicole C. Willis-Moorer, own and operate. Their agency has grown by 1000% over the last 18 months and provides home healthcare services to homebound patients in Detroit and beyond.
Dr. Moorer is a TEDx Speaker and has been recognized and featured locally and nationally as a healthcare business leader, former business school dean, entrepreneur, and community advocate on ABC, FOX, NBC, Black Enterprise Magazine, Crain’s Detroit Business, DBusiness Magazine, Michigan Chronicle, and Network Journal (NYC).
Moorer hosts a biweekly podcast, Home Health Care Today Show, in an effort to inform, inspire, influence, and educate listeners about a variety of health and wellness topics, and is also the bestselling author of From Failure to Promise: 360 Degrees, a memoir in which he chronicled his journey from college flunk-out—to engineer, consultant, business school dean, educator, philanthropist, and entrepreneur.
Director of Public Relations
Success in Media, Inc.