Available for Interviews: Dr. Mimi Secor
Dr. Mimi Secor, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN, is a board-certified Nurse Practitioner specializing in Women’s Health for over 40 years. She is a sought-after national speaker, and consultant and has been featured in numerous local and national media outlets. Dr. Mimi is also a fitness and health advocate, is passionate about helping women to lose weight and feel great, and is the author of the newest book, Healthy & Fit at Any Age: A Guide to Creating Mindset, Nutrition, and Exercise Habits for Busy Women.
What Dr. Mimi Secor can say about
How to reach new lifestyle goals:
- Be specific about what you want so you can make a path to get there.
- You need to learn a system, need help to make it happen, and need consistency to reach your goal(s).
- Support and accountability are keys to successful outcomes.
- Precision matters. You have to dial in what you need. You need help with that. You can’t just say I’m going to eat healthily. You need a person to explain, measure, recording, and evaluate your progress.
- Small easy changes make a huge difference over time.
- It’s never too late to go after your dreams, and it’s never too late to improve your health & fitness. It’s mind-boggling how the aches and pains can just melt away from setting and achieving personal fitness goals. No one has to give up on their lives just because of age!
Interview: Dr. Mimi Secor
Dr. Mimi Secor, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN, is a Nurse Practitioner, Educator, Health/Fitness Advocate. She is also a popular National Speaker and Consultant, educating advanced practice clinicians and consumers around the country and the world. She is the author of the #1 International bestselling book, Debut a New You: Transforming Your Life at Any Age, and the newest title: Healthy & Fit at Any Age: A Guide to Creating Mindset, Nutrition, and Exercise Habits for Busy Women.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.