Available for Interviews: Leonard Butterman
Leonard Butterman is the President of BioSafe Gloves, LLC. Right now we have face masks and rubber gloves for safety but there’s a big problem. Neither kills viruses. In fact, the gloves people use now just move viruses and bacteria around. There is a new tool on the market, BioSafe Gloves. These gloves kill viruses.
Safely vote this year! Along with wearing a face mask, simply wearing these reusable/disposable gloves will make your trip to the voting booth both safe and COVID anxiety-free.
What Leonard Butterman can say in an interview:
- BioSafe Gloves is a new product that kills viruses [see news release].
- Our company has created the BioSafe Gloves. These gloves stop the spread and growth of viruses on contact.
- The Global Virus Network has confirmed that our gloves kill COVID-19 as well as other viruses. [See news release].
- The best way to protect yourself is to use BioSafe Gloves along with a mask.
- This is a groundbreaking new step. It is the first glove that prevents the spread and growth of bacteria on the glove. Its game-changing technology. Gloves are Treated with BioProtect ™
- Food Safe—EPA registered, FDA approved antimicrobial.
- The chemical is proven to last for up to 30 days once you start wearing the glove
- Make your vote count, not your germs, during Covid!
Commercial of BioSafe Gloves
as seen on CNN and Fox:
“In today’s world, we can all better protect ourselves now with BioSafe Gloves. Wearing these gloves and doing everyday activities will make the world a safer place.” –Leonard Butterman
Interview: Leonard Butterman
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.