Available for Interviews: Geeta Nadkarni
Geeta Nadkarni is the founder of BabyGotBooked and ImpactWithInfluence and author of the new book, How to Live Your Vision: Manifest Your Dream Reality in Less Than 15 Minutes a Day. Here, readers can discover practices and nuggets of truth that have the power to transform the way they desire, dream, and receive.
What Geeta can say in an interview on
Operation Underground Railroach:
- 100% of the proceeds of How to Live Your Vision go to: Operation Underground Railroad. https://ourrescue.org/
O.U.R. has made a significant impact in the fight to end sex trafficking and sexual exploitation by rescuing and supporting thousands of survivors in 28 countries and 26 U.S. states
- I believe that every person—especially every child—deserves to grow up feeling safe. Human trafficking is an atrocity that is everyone’s problem.
- My mission is to help wake people up to their inner sense of purpose and possibility. In order for that to happen, they need to feel safe. OUR help can create that.
- I had a vision where we had a big retail space with 7 wishing well fountains. Each well represents a particular energy in the world: love, hope, healing, abundance, joy, expansion, etc. As a company, we collected up the money that people threw into the wishing fountains and donated them to an organization that embodied that energy. This book How to Live Your Vision is a manifestation of the well-marked “hope” and so I wanted to donate 100% of the proceeds to a nonprofit that created that energy in the world. This is how I’m living my big, ultimate vision in the present.
- Without creating inner safety and without taking the time to learn what we truly want, we can never be free.
- A simple 15-minute practice that is described in detail in this book is free and accessible to anyone no matter their circumstance, can set you on the path to manifesting your vision and experiencing profound freedom in the present.
The Underground Railroad was a network of secret routes and safe houses established in the United States during the early to mid 19th century. They were used by African American slaves to escape into free states and Canada with the aid of abolitionists and allies who were sympathetic to their cause. The original Underground Railroad was a group that acted and infiltrated. The Underground Railroad Created a Path to Freedom and We Are Inspired to Do the Same.
Interview: Geeta Nadkarni
Geeta Nadkarni is an expert in the field of publicity, marketing, and helping small business owners to grow, and author of How to Live Your Vision: Manifest Your Dream Reality in Less Than 15 Minutes a Day. She is also an award-winning journalist, national speaker, and is passionate about entrepreneurship and DIY business growth strategies.
As a coach and course creator, and with a lifetime of being a Type A overachiever, Geeta Nadkarni has learned to own her vision and live it fully. By trusting her desires and opening up to receiving her deepest wants, she discovered new pathways and manifestations she’d never imagined.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.