Interview on of our Media Doctors on This Topic
Here are a few things that one of our health experts would say in an interview about your kids and their backpacks:
- The American Academy of Pediatrics says the average weight of a 6th graders backpack is 18.4 pounds.
- A backpack should only be 10% of a child’s body weight.
- Your Kids’ backpacks are not only hurting them, it could be causing asthma! When the neck is stressed forward, those nerves are attached to the lungs. There is a connection here. Continue reading “Hidden Danger: Kids & Backpacks”
Interview Dr. Eldred Taylor
Here are a few things Dr. Taylor would say in an interview about preventing and treating hormonal imbalances for dietary and lifestyle choices: Continue reading “How To Prevent and Treat Hormonal Imbalance With Your Lifestyle”
Interview Diane Hamilton
According to Dr. Hamilton, many leaders have unique situations where they can work unusual hours. For example, they might not have a personal relationship that requires much time other or they might have a spouse who handles their homelife situations, children responsibilities, etc. Some tips that work include: Continue reading “What To Do With A Workaholic Boss?”
Does Your Boss or Significant Other Have “Emotionally
Interview Colleen Cira:
Dr. Colleen Cira is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who specializes in Trauma, so she has worked with hundreds of people struggling in their relationships.
Continue reading “Dealing with “Emotional Complexity””
Interview Business Coach, Geeta Nadkarni
Here are a few things Geeta Nadkarni could say on this topic:
- The best thing to sell… information. Information doesn’t require a storefront. An information business can start very inexpensively. I started mine for $300 and was making more than 6 figures in 6 months.
- Coaching and consulting is the type of business started. Now I show others how to take their expertise and sell coaching and consulting. We have clients who are making multiple six figures on the way to 7 figures. Continue reading “The Gig Economy – The Best Thing You Can Sell (Information)”
Perfect for Back-to-School stories…
Kids & Backpacks – The Hidden Dangers
Continue reading “Kids & Backpacks – The Hidden Dangers”
Dr. Diane Hamilton is a professor and a business leadership expert. She gives seminars, leads podcasts and shares blogs helping people to build better business strategies. Here are a few things she would say in an interview:
Continue reading “A New Problem for Companies? Improving Employee Experience When Employees Work From Home”
Dr. Colleen Cira is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who specializes in Women and Trauma, so she has worked with hundreds of people struggling with PTSD or Complex PTSD. Here are a few talking points on the subject of PTSD:
Why is it harder for women to admit they have the disorder?
- If I may, I’d like to rewind back for a second because a lot of women simply don’t know they have PTSD! Women often internalize—it means instead of searching for answers in their world or circumstance, they assume that something is wrong with THEM. So they might not attribute their own thoughts, feelings or behaviors to something that happened to them because they just figure this is who they are. Continue reading “PTSD Symptoms in Women: Unnoticed and Undiagnosed”
As a certified professional mediator who specializes in divorce mediation and also directs Idaho’s largest district court mediation services, Barkes deal with matters such as spousal support on a very regular basis. According to Barkes, here are some things to consider:
Continue reading “Celebrity Women Paying Spousal Support – What Really Happens”