Dr. Mimi Secor has a Doctorate in Nursing Practice, is a Nurse Practitioner and serves the Boston, MA area. She travels extensively and is available for live or remote interviews.
- cause rapid insulin spikes followed by blood sugar dips and hunger
- increase insulin resistance
- are more likely to go to storage when you are not active
- increase cardiometabolic risk for heart disease and diabetes
- cause middle aged bulge
- the more carbs you eat, the more carbs you crave
Available for Interviews: Dr. Mimi Secor
Dr. Mimi Secor is a popular National Speaker and Consultant, educating advanced practice clinicians and consumers around the country and the world. She is the author of the book, Debut a New You: Transforming Your Life at Any Age.
PR Managing Editor
Success In Media, Inc.