Available for Interviews: Dr. Eldred Taylor
Interview Dr. Eldred Taylor to answer all of your women’s health questions regarding hormonal imbalances and how to correct them. Dr. Taylor is a leader in the hormone industry and is passionate about helping women while using a holistic functional medicine approach.
What Dr. Taylor can say in an interview on Microneedling:
Through the noninvasive method of microneedling, people hope to gain beautiful, tighter, and more radiant skin.
The micro-opening can also stimulate the growth of epithelial cells that line blood capillaries and vessels that increase blood flow to the skin.
5 Benefits of Microneedling
1. The treatment results are similar to laser treatments but without the severe side effects or the long recovery time.
2. Microneedling is less costly and can be just as effective as fractional, radio-frequency and CO2 laser treatments, microdermabrasion and chemical peels.
3. The procedure can be performed on any area of the body where skin tightening and skin rejuvenation are desired. It is a great non-invasive, non-surgical facelift option
4. Microneedling increases new collagen production and remodels old deformed collagen which is found in scars, wrinkles, large pores, and stretch marks.
5. Microneedling can be used to tighten sagging skin, improve skin tone, texture, discoloration, melisma and milia (white raised transparent bumps), reduce fine lines, Crow’s feet, expression lines, scars, and wrinkles, and minimize acne scars and stretch marks.
Microneedling penetrates the skin and creates micro-openings deep into the dermis that stimulate the body’s natural healing process. This natural healing process releases growth factors and stimulates collagen, elastin, and fibroblast cell production that leads to tightening and lifting of the skin.
The procedure can be performed on any area of the body where skin tightening and skin rejuvenation are desired. It is a great non-invasive, non-surgical facelift option.
Dr. Eldred Taylor, MD, is an expert in functional and anti-aging medicine and is President of the American Functional Medicine Association, a nonprofit which educates healthcare providers and the public on functional (wellness) medicine. He is the co-author of Are Your Hormones Making You Sick? and The Stress Connection. Dr. Taylor is also a sought-after radio and television personality who has been featured in local and national publications.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.