Available for Interviews: Dr. Reagan B. Anderson
Dr. Anderson is the author of Universal Death Care: A Solution for Healthcare in the Age of Entitlement. Dr. Anderson was a combat doctor in Iraq, and has since run a successful medical clinic in the U.S. He wrote this book because he is tired of profit-driven policies that don’t support American’s health. For this reason, Anderson has dedicated his life to changing healthcare in America.
What Dr. Anderson Can Say in
an Interview on Health Insurance:
- See if you can buy a Marketplace plan. Go to http://www.healthcare.gov to see if you qualify. Since FEMA declared COVID a national emergency, the typical enrollment period has been extended. Usually, it is from November 1 – December 15 of the preceding year.
- See if you can buy COBRA insurance.
Continue reading “What to Do If You Lose Your Health Insurance”
Available for Interviews: Lauren Oschman
Lauren Oschman, CFP® is a certified financial planner specializing in financial strategies, tax planning, and is an expert in helping physicians manage their finances.
What Lauren Oschman can say in an interview on
Available for Interviews: Carol Barkes
Carol Barkes is a conflict resolution expert, mediator, national speaker, educator, and bestselling author who uniquely applies neuroscience to the fields of conflict resolution and negotiations. Her expert perspective is always fresh and relevant.
What Carol Barkes can say in an interview on
the Benefits of Mediation:
1. Leave your people at home (this includes friends, your mom or dad, new girlfriend, boyfriend, wife or husband). Of course, these people are on your side but they are often blinded by their bias for you. They are not living your stress or paying your bills so their recommendations are often short-sighted and can leave parents dealing with ramifications they had not intended. They also tend to fire up the other side. Mediators do not need character references. Save that for court if all else fails.
Continue reading “5 Things a Child Custody Mediator Wishes Parents Knew”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Cleamon Moorer, Jr.
Cleamon Moorer, Jr., DBA, is President and CEO, American Advantage Home Care, Inc. His home healthcare agency has served thousands of patients all throughout Metro Detroit. He is also the bestselling author of From Failure to Promise: 360 Degrees.
What Dr. Moorer can say in an interview about
- Many nursing homes are understaffed and overburdened.
- Patient abuse and neglect are more common than reported by many nursing home administrators.
Continue reading “The Honest Truth About Nursing Homes”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Kelly Waltman
Kelly Waltman, PhD, is the Founder and CEO of SLR Leadership Consultion, LLC. She is also the author of Elevate Connection: Cutivate and Engaged, Inspired, Productive and Profitable Team Culture.
What Dr. Kelly Waltman can say in an interview
on Productive 1:1 Meetings:
Leaders and managers often struggle with making 1:1 meetings meaningful and beneficial. You don’t want to over-structure the time, leaving it feeling awkward or forced; you also don’t want to go into the meeting with no plan at all—a sure-fire way to waste everyone’s time. Using a semi-structured format can help strike the perfect balance. The recommended structure below is based on a 30-minute meeting (give or take 5 minutes):
Continue reading “No Time for Coaching Your Employees? 4 Steps to Better 1:1 Meetings”
Available for Interviews: Raphael Velazquez
Raphael Velazquez, NSCA CSCS, is the founder of VELA, and is a certified strength and conditioning specialist, celebrity trainer, and body transformation expert. He is also the author of Core Fitness: Your Best Shape, Looking and Feeling Great.
What Raphael Velazquez can say in an interview on
5 Great WFH Exercises:
1. Side of neck stretch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=–DTnGg_sOQ / This is a great stretch for a muscle called the scalenes. This stretch will help those that feel pain in their wrists (carpal tunnel syndrome), issues with the shoulder, arm wrist & finger. Perform for 30 seconds per side.
Continue reading “5 Great WFH Exercises (With Video Examples)”
Available for Interviews: Saundra Dalton-Smith, MD
Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith is an internal medicine physician, a work-life integration researcher, and an international expert on mind-body-spirit connection. She is also an international speaker and bestselling author of Sacred Rest: Recover Your Life, Renew Your Energy, Restore Your Sanity.
What Dr. Dalton-Smith Can Say in an Interview on:
Traveling Tips During COVID:
Here are my recommendations for post-lockdown travel:
- Disposable masks. When traveling you will not have the time to properly clean cloth masks between uses, therefore it will be necessary to have an adequate supply of disposable masks to use while you are away. Many public locations require masks for entry.
Continue reading “5 COVID Traveling Tips”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Mimi Secor.
Dr. Mimi Secor is a Nurse Practitioner from the Boston area. She has been specializing in Women’s Health for over 40 years now, is a national speaker and consultant, and is an international bestselling author of Debut a New You: Transforming Your Life At Any Age.
What Dr. Secor Can Say in an Interview on
Reaching the Senior Citizen Milestone:
When does one hit the classic milestone of becoming a senior citizen? A thought-provoking question, for sure—and not at all straightforward for me to answer. This is because at the age of 59 I took on the challenge of pursuing my doctorate (while most of my friends were preparing for retirement) and at the same time, I decided to become healthy and fit.
Continue reading “When Are You a Senior Citizen? (It’s Not What You Think)”
Available for Interviews: Harry Abrahamsen
Harry J. Abrahamsen is Founder & CEO Abrahamsen Financial Group. His company offers customized wealth management solutions—creating plans and portfolios that protect, preserve, and grow client’s wealth. He was selected as one of the ten most dependable Wealth Managers in the Mid-Atlantic as published in Forbes magazine.
What Harry Abramhamsen can say in an interview on
A Pension Plan Versus a 401(k):
Knowing the differences between these two retirement plans can help you decide which one is best for your situation.
First, let’s talk about the differences between a pension and a 401(k):
Continue reading “How to Secure Your Retirement: The Case for Scrapping of Your 401(k)”
Available for Interviews: Lauren Moone
Lauren Moone is an Executive Vice President at Mirador Capital Partners and has been providing investment advice for individuals, families, and institutions for over 13 years.
What Lauren Moone can say in an interview
Wealthy individuals invariably have great stories to tell about how they grew their business or what they have been able to contribute to their community. However they generally leave out the more mundane means of their success: a sound financial plan. By paying attention to some key principles, investors can leverage their assets most effectively for a successful financial future. These are the five principles to wealth-building:
Continue reading “5 Principles (and the Real Secret) to Accumulating Wealth”