Available for Interviews: Chris Janeway
Chris Janeway is Founder & CEO Fourth Point Wealth and coaches investors throughout southern CA. He is also a national speaker, financial coach, and advocate for financial literacy.
What Chris Janeway can say in an interview about
Amazon Stock Projections:
- Blue Horizon will launch William Shatner AKA Captain Kirk into space next week amidst back-and-forth jabs between Bezos and Elon Musk of Space X. Amazon has begun holiday deals, and it’s a matter of time before drones drop off your packages. Is any of this enough to rally their stock?
Continue reading “Amazon Stock: Does Blue Horizon and Stunts Help?”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Hope Umansky
Dr. Hope’s training and background in working with domestic violence victims affords her a unique perspective in the Gabby Petito story. She has served on a forensic sexual assault team as well as with victims of domestic violence.
Dr. Hope Umansky is an American Culture College Professor with a PhD in Clinical Psychology.
Continue reading “Femicide: The Great Snuff and Silencer (Gabby Petito Story)”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Mimi Secor
Dr. Mimi Secor DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN, is a board-certified Nurse Practitioner specializing in Women’s Health for over 40 years. She is a sought-after national speaker and consultant has been featured in numerous local and national media outlets. Dr. Mimi is also a fitness and health advocate, and is passionate about helping women to lose weight and feel great, and is the #1 international bestselling author of Debut a New You: Transforming Your Life At Any Age.
What Dr. Mimi Secor could say in an interview on
Commuting to Work Via Bicyle:
We saw bicycling increase significantly over the past 18 months due to the pandemic. Being a bicycle enthusiast herself, Dr. Mimi can share the benefits of biking as well as the risks and safety precautions one should consider when commuting to work.
Continue reading “Healthy Perks of Bicycling to Work”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Colleen Cira, Psy.D.
Dr. Colleen Cira, Psy.D., is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who specializes in Women and Trauma and has worked with hundreds of people struggling with mental health issues.
Talking Points From Dr. Colleen Cira on the
Added Mental Health Benefit to Getting the Vaccine:
- COVID has put anyone who takes it seriously in a state of chronic nervous system dysregulation. Essentially, our nervous system serves to keep us safe. So whenever we experience something as threatening or dangerous, our stress response goes off. This is essential when we are experiencing acute and imminent danger, but when our nervous system never has a chance to turn off and reset—like in the middle of a global pandemic spanning 18+ months—it can wreak havoc on our minds, bodies, and souls.
Continue reading “New Study: COVID Vaccine Benefits Mental Health”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Cleamon Moorer, Jr.
Cleamon Moorer, Jr., DBA, is President and CEO, American Advantage Home Care, Inc. His home healthcare agency has served thousands of patients all throughout Metro Detroit. He is also the bestselling author of From Failure to Promise: 360 Degrees.
What Dr. Moorer can say in an interview about the
Choose Home Care Act of 2021:
- The Bill is now on the House floor with bi-partisan support and is forecasted to save the Medicare Trust fund $247 million annually in avoided skilled nursing facility stays.
Continue reading “Choose Home Care Act 2021: If Passed a Win-Win For All”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Alice Fong
Alice Fong, ND, is an integrative naturopathic doctor specializing in stress, integrative medicine, diet & weight loss, and is a business growth consultant for holistic healthcare providers.
What Dr. Alice Fong can say in an interview
on How to Lower Your Blood Pressure:
High blood pressure is a medical condition that can increase a person’s risk of some serious, even life-threatening concerns such as heart attacks and strokes. A common cause or contributing factor to hypertension is stress. When we are stressed, our sympathetic nervous system is activated and the blood in our body is directed to the heart to be able to beat it faster in anticipation of danger. This mechanism also elevates our blood pressure.
Continue reading “Breathe Easy: Discover a Natural Way to Lower Your Blood Pressure”
Available for Interviews: Nadine Levitt
Nadine Levitt is an education advocate, speaker, and the CEO & Founder of WURRLYedu, an educational technology platform. Nadine specializes in the social-emotional curriculum (SEL), and she is also the author of the children’s book, My Mama Says Inside Me Lives a Village.
What Nadine Levitt can say in an interview about
The Opportunity of Halloween to Help Kids Build Confidence:
- Halloween can be a scary time for kids, imaginations are vivid and there is little distinction between reality and fiction—especially when the world suddenly changes into a horror landscape!
- But Halloween can also provide a fabulous opportunity to talk about fear, and what it does to other emotions. It is also a great time to distinguish the line between what is real and what is not, and shift the power back into their hands through creativity!
Continue reading “How to Use Halloween Fears to Build Confidence in Your Kids”
Available for Interviews: Leni Rivera
Leni Rivera is a Workplace Experience specialist and author of its very first book in the industry, Workplace Experience. Her passion is creating work environments that enable employees to be both productive and happy, regardless of where that is.
What Leni Rivera can say in an interview about
The Workplace is forever changed because we are forever changed. And there’s no going back.
- The pandemic changed the way we live and work.
- For many of us, we discovered the benefits of working from home—zero travel time, more time with family, easier to get those chores done throughout the week, working in pajamas. Many of us also learned new skills, developed new hobbies, and went back to school.
Continue reading “The Workplace Is Forever Changed Because of the Pandemic”
Available for Interviews: Paul Tracey
Paul Tracey is the Founder & CEO of Innovative Technologies, a Managed Security Service Provider in New York, and is a national speaker, cyber security educator, small business advocate, and author of Delete The Hacker Playbook.
What Paul Tracey can say in an interview on
1. Malware potential. USB drives are a great way to make malware portable without breaking in through your internet access. If USB access is open on your computers anyone can slip one in and in less time than you can make a single cup of coffee, have all of your data on the cloud. Unfortunately, we are finding that this not only comes from bad actors adding malware on a regular drive but also from the supply chain. This is where the drive comes infected from the factory. Some attackers have also targeted electronic devices directly, and have infected items such as electronic picture frames and USB devices during production. When users buy the infected products and plug them into their computers, malware is installed on their computers.
Continue reading “4 Dangers of Using USB Thumb Drives and How to Secure Data”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Karen Doll
Karen Doll, PsyD, is a licensed psychologist, professional coach, and the author of the forthcoming book, Building Psychological Fitness: How High Performers Achieve With Ease.
What Dr. Doll can say in an interview on
According to the World Health Organization, occupational burnout is a syndrome resulting from chronic work-related stress, with symptoms characterized by “feelings of energy depletion or exhaustion; increased mental distance from one’s job, or feelings of negativism or cynicism related to one’s job; and reduced professional efficacy.”
Continue reading “6 Steps to Help Overcome Occupational Burnout”