Interview with Dr. Colleen Cira:
Dr. Colleen Cira is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who specializes in Women and Trauma, so she has worked with hundreds of people struggling with a family of origin issues.
Talking Points from Dr. Cira
On Holiday Survival Tips:
- Know your limits! We all have a tendency to go on auto-pilot from time to time, especially when we’re stressed out and/or are limited on our emotional bandwidth. So wake up and check yourself! How are you feeling about spending time with your family? What can you handle? What would feel good versus simply obligatory? Once you do that, you can set yourself up for more success and Holiday happiness 🙂 Continue reading “Winter Mental Health Survival Tips”
Interview: Dr. Donna Perillo.
Dr. Donna Perillo, DC, CNS, NMD; creator of “Arthriticise for Low Back and Neck Pain,” “Decrease Stress and Anxiety in 21 Days,” and the “Habits of Healing” podcast.
Dr. Perillo’s talking points on
Exercising During the Holiday Season:
During the holidays everyone gets so busy and sometimes healthy habits
get thrown by the wayside. But, when you are so busy and stressed is
exactly when you need to stick with your routine.
Did you know that when you stop your regular exercise, your body de-compensates and there are negative physiological effects? That’s right—you start to lose some of the positive effects you worked so hard to achieve! My advice: maintain your exercise routine.
Continue reading “The Season Is the Reason to Keep Exercising: 4 Great Benefits”
Interview Carol Barkes
Carol Barkes is a trend-setting mediator, business executive and educator specializing in the use of neuroscience to improve business performance, interpersonal communications, negotiation and conflict resolution processes for optimally successful results.
Talking Points From Carol Barkes On
Meeting the Parents Over the Holidays:
Our negative judgements in relationships can be explored through our knowledge of nueroscience. Though it is very difficult to change one’s opinions once they have been formed over time through their values, there are some strategies that one can employ to minimize conflict.
- Well over 90% of our thinking is unconsciously driven by our brain which is in the business of rapidly processing huge amounts of information and deciding if we should move towards a reward or away from a threat. Continue reading “Meeting the Parents Over the Holidays When Tension Is Expected”
Interview: Dr. Donna Perillo.
Dr. Donna Perillo, DC, CNS, NMD; creator of “Arthriticise for Low Back and Neck Pain,” “Decrease Stress and Anxiety in 21 Days,” and the “Habits of Healing” podcast. Dr. Perillo practices at the Chiropractic Healing Center of New Jersey.
Dr. Perillo’s talking points on Foods to Avoid to
Combat Allergies, Decrease Adrenal Stress, and Fatigue:
Certain foods increase production of adrenal hormones, leading to increased stress and inflammation. A constant increase in production of these hormones can lead to adrenal fatigue. In this day and age, more and more people suffer with adrenal fatigue because our lifestyle is so stressful. However, what most people don’t realize is that chronic stress takes a toll on their health and well-being.
Continue reading “6 Foods to Avoid to Combat Allergies, Stress, and Fatigue”
Available for Interviews: Glenn Matecun.
Glenn Metecun, CELA, is certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation. Here are some talking points on how to financially plan for nursing home costs:
Married and concerned about one of you going into a nursing home?
Interview Kathleen E. Owings.
Financial Advisor, Kathleen Owings (BIO below) can discuss when to talk to your children about finances. Should we even talk about private money matters with our kids? If so, is there a good time to start?
Some key points that Kathleen Owings can expand on in an interview:
- Parents should absolutely talk about money with their kids.
- Age 5 is a good age to talk about saving.
- Telling your kids the exact salary you make is a personal decision and a private one.
- The biggest reason why parents don’t talk about money with their kids, is because they aren’t confident about finances and their own situation.
- This is a good opportunity to get your own financial situation in order.
- Get them to start: Give, Save, and Spend Jars.
- It’s a different generation of kids now. Kids are inundated with information and opportunities to buy (because of technology—access to Amazon, in-app purchases, video gaming, etc.)
- We need to teach delayed gratificationKathleen E. Owings
Westbilt Financial Group
Available for Interviews: Kathleen E. Owings.
Kathleen E. Owings was named one of the 4 Under 40 in 2018, a prestigious award given by the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors to only four young advisors in the country. Kathleen manages assets for individuals, families, and businesses to the highest standards of fiduciary duty.
PR Managing Editor
Success In Media, Inc.
Interview Phil Crowley.
Philip P. Crowley, is a dedicated attorney who has been handling legal matters for pharmaceutical, biomedical, medical devices, information technology and other technology companies for over 30 years. He has also spent nearly 25 years on the board of trustees of the Stevens Institute of Technology, with substantial involvement in the oversight of academic innovation and entrepreneurship.
Talking Points from Phil Crowley on How Startups
With Great Technology Can Often Fail:
Having great “ground-breaking” technology is one requirement for success in the tech world. But there are obstacles to success that entrepreneurs ignore at their peril. Here are five of them:
Interview: Dwight Holcomb.
Dwight Holcomb is a marketing guru who can come on an explain with this marketing tactic is smart, saavy and why businesses should be capitalizing on this technology.
Video is turning e-commerce cart conversions on their ears! We took a series of pages that took the customer through their e-commerce journey from the first page through check-out and saw an improvement of 80% better conversion rates.
Continue reading “A Bright e-Commerce Strategy for 2020”