Do you like to catch up on physical activity on the weekend? Exercise is great, but unfortunately there are some common injuries. Good news, you can.
Here is what one of our Chiropractic Health and Wellness experts can say:
The latest guidelines are still controversial. Many women are still following the old guidelines.
What Dr. Mimi Secor Can Say in an interview:
- It is very important to get your doctor to explain the not so new guidelines (2012) that are still controversial (Switching to every 5 years at 30… women are still freaked out about it.) If the doctor doesn’t know about the new guidelines, you may need a new doctor.
- We need to trust the science as doctors and be able to explain it.
- The future looks like we will have guidelines to NOT do pap smears in the future and just HPV testing. It’s been proposed by the U.S. … task force just not rolled out yet.
- The vaccination is SO misunderstood and SO effective.
- Not enough young kids are getting it and we have a very vulnerable group.
- HPV prevents oral, cervical, anal – 60% of oral cancer is related to HPV (throat).
Available for Interviews: Dr. Mimi Secor
Dr. Mimi Secor is a popular National Speaker and Consultant, educating advanced practice clinicians and consumers around the country and the world. She is the author of the book, Debut a New You: Transforming Your Life at Any Age.
PR Managing Editor
Success In Media, Inc.
Dr. Lauren Fine is one of our board-certified dermatologists and Media Ambassadors. She weighs in on sunscreen…. Did you ever wonder if that Sunscreen is still good, or doing its job? Here are a few things she can say on this topic:
Here are a few things she can say:
Summer is here which means it’s time to talk SPF!
*Sunscreens do expire. Don’t just pull out your bottles from last season. There’s a good chance they are expired and will not be as effective
* You are probably using too little sunscreen! For an average size person, the amount of sunscreen lotion or cream applied to a full body should fill a shot glass. And if you are out all day long, your SPF should be reapplied every 2 hours.
Continue reading “Sunscreen – The Down-low From a Dermatologist”
Available: Dr. Diane Hamilton, author of “It’s Not You… It’s Your Personality: Skills to Survive and Thrive in the Modern Workplace” and “How to Reinvent Your Career: Make More Money Doing What You Love.”
Dr. Hamilton Can Say:
· Book knowledge is great, but can only get you so far. A recent study showed 75% of newly hired executives are having trouble with interpersonal skills (the ability to build relationships, collaborate, and influence others).
· What employers think they want is not what they really want. People are hired for their knowledge and fired for their behavior. After two years Continue reading “What Employers Want From New Graduates Might Surprise You”
If you have lost your job or are in a career that you dislike, there is hope. In the book How to Reinvent Your Career: Make Money Doing What You Love, you’ll find out how to rediscover yourself and manifest the career of your dreams.
Dr. Diane Hamilton, can say:
Continue reading “Make Money Doing What You Love: 5 Steps To Career Reinvention”