Interview with Dr. Mimi Secor:
What Dr. Mimi Secor Could Say in an Interview:
- People see themselves as the only patient that day. They may comment as if they are writing a Yelp review and not take all factors into an equation. This isn’t a dinner reservation.
- We as clinicians are forced to see people quickly. Our payment is tied to this. Some doctors seem rushed. Unfortunately, they are. It is a problem with the system. Some do their best to work around that but will get paid less.
- Patients come in with expectations with what is wrong/ailing them and expectations for treatment. They trust themselves and the internet more than what the doctor might say.
- They think they can throw doctors under the bus with a review so they can get what they want.
Available for Interviews: Dr. Mimi Secor.
Dr. Mimi Secor, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN, is a Nurse Practitioner, Educator, Health/Fitness Advocate. She is also a popular National Speaker and Consultant, educating advanced practice clinicians and consumers around the country and the world. She is the author of the #1 International bestselling book, Debut a New You: Transforming Your Life at Any Age.
PR Managing Editor
Success In Media, Inc.
What One of Our Healthcare Ambassadors Can Say in the Interview:
- Headaches and Migraines can be debilitating—people lose work, lose time in their lives.
It’s a Not Taking Care of Yourself Season …What to do to avoid the flu
Interview one of our doctors on this topic:
What one of our health/wellness doctors can say:
-There is so much fear around the flu. Why is there so much fear around it? There are always numbers around how many people die. Often it’s really other complications, not the flu.
Continue reading “There’s No Such Thing as a Flu Season …”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Eldred Taylor
Interview Dr. Eldred Taylor to answer all of your women’s health questions regarding hormonal imbalances and how to correct them. Dr. Taylor is a leader in the hormone industry and is passionate about helping women while using a holistic functional medicine approach.
Dr. Taylor’s talking points on
Hormones and Our Health:
- Stress disrupts hormone balance.
- Hormones used in animals like chicken and beef throw off your hormone levels
- Hormones prescribed without proper testing ( i.e. birth control pills and hormone replacement medication) cause people problems
- Poor diets
Interview: Dr. Eldred Taylor
Dr. Eldred Taylor, MD, is an expert in functional and anti-aging medicine and is President of the American Functional Medicine Association, a nonprofit which educates healthcare providers and the public on functional (wellness) medicine. He is the co-author of Are Your Hormones Making You Sick? and The Stress Connection. Dr. Taylor is also a sought-after radio and television personality who has been featured in local and national publications.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.
Available for Interviews: Carol Barkes
Carol Barkes, MBA, CPM, is a trend-setting mediator, business executive and educator specializing in the use of neuroscience to improve business performance, interpersonal communications, negotiation and conflict resolution processes for optimally successful results. Here are a few things that Carol Barkes could say in an interview on the subject of brain burnout:
Does your kid have burnout? Anxiety? As the school year starts to both wind-down—and ramp-up (as far as finals, SATs, and other individualized assessments are administered), here’s what you should know about our brains. A good understanding can lead to not only better school success, but a happier, healthier students.
Continue reading “Kids, School—and Brain Burnout”
Interview Carol Barkes…
Carol Barkes is a trend-setting mediator, business executive and educator specializing in the use of neuroscience to improve business performance, interpersonal communications, negotiation and conflict resolution processes for optimally successful results.
Here are a few things that Carol Barkes could say in an interview on entry level salary negotiation: Continue reading “Entry Level Salary Negotiation – What You Need to Know”
Dr. Colleen Cira received both her Masters and Doctorate from The Illinois School of Professional Psychology and is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist in the State of Illinois. She’s the Founder and Executive Director of Cira Center for Behavioral Health, PC, a boutique group practice specializing in Women and Trauma with locations in Chicago and Oak Park.
She was named one of the “Top 100 Women in Chicago Making a Difference” by Today’s Chicago Woman. Dr. Cira is a trauma and anxiety expert, clinical supervisor, writer, speaker, consultant, activist, wife, and Mommy to two little ones.
Here are some few things Dr. Cira would say in an interview:
- What are some things that constitute having a crappy childhood?