Available for Interviews: Dr. Alice Fong
Alice Fong, ND, is an integrative naturopathic doctor specializing in stress, integrative medicine, diet & weight loss, and is a business growth consultant for holistic healthcare providers.
What Dr. Alice Fong can say in an interview
on Stress & Weight Gain:
- Prolonged chronic stress can cause or significantly contribute to weight gain. Many people already know and recognize that they make poor dietary choices when under high amounts of stress which will ultimately cause weight increases—the self-proclaimed “stress eaters.”
Continue reading “How Prolonged Stress Can Cause Weight Gain”
Available for Interviews: Mat Jacobson
Mat Jacobson is the Founder & CEO of the Ducere Global Business School, and as a thought leader on innovation within education, is creating some of the industry’s most innovative educational platforms and projects. He is a regular media contributor on topics of business, innovation, and entrepreneurship, and has appeared in articles including Wealth Creator, Marketing Magazine, Business First, Smart Magazine, Start-Up Smart, and Business Builders.
What Mat Jacobson can say in an interview on
the Current State of Our Higher Education System:
- Three-Quarters of all US job postings require a bachelor’s degree. According to the Washing Post article July 20, 2021, but only one-third of the population has a degree. The math doesn’t add up.
Continue reading “The US College System Is Broken. How One California School Is Disrupting Higher Education, by Partnering With Universities Outside of the US”
Available for Interviews: Leni Rivera
Leni Rivera is a Workplace Experience specialist and author of its very first book in the industry, Workplace Experience. Her passion is creating work environments that enable employees to be both productive and happy, regardless of where that is.
The Future of Workplace:
As the coronavirus case numbers improve and vaccination efforts accelerate in the US in general, we are beginning to get a glimpse of how companies are envisioning the future of their workplace post-pandemic. Over the last few weeks, several of Silicon Valley’s tech giants already released announcements on the re-opening of their offices and the expected return of employees to the workplace.
Continue reading “The Future of the Workplace: Still Too Early to Tell”
Available for Interviews: Saundra Dalton-Smith, MD
Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith is an internal medicine physician, a work-life integration researcher, and an international expert on mind-body-spirit connection. She is also an international speaker and bestselling author of Sacred Rest: Recover Your Life, Renew Your Energy, Restore Your Sanity.
What Dr. Dalton-Smith Can Say in an Interview on
Faith & Crisis:
Covid-19 has negatively impacted people around the globe in various ways. Job losses, income cuts, homelessness, illness, and death are just some of the many challenges the pandemic has yielded. There’s also a corresponding rise in depression, anxiety, stress, and fatigue which can lead to various health conditions, including stroke, high blood pressure, and chronic pain. The one aspect that remains steady throughout the chaos and uncertainty is faith.
Here are 5 reasons why faith is essential during this health crisis:
Continue reading “5 Reasons Why Faith Is Essential During a Health Crisis”
Interview with Dr. Colleen Cira:
Dr. Colleen Cira is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who specializes in Women and Trauma and has worked with hundreds of people struggling with mental health issues.
Talking Points from Dr. Cira on How to Talk to Someone
Who Lost Someone to Covid:
Here’s the thing: it’s hard to see people we love in pain so we do all sorts of things to make OURSELVES feel better when we’re in this situation. Which makes sense.
Continue reading “What to Say, What Not to Say—When Someone Is Grieving a COVID Loss”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Eldred Taylor
Dr. Eldred Taylor, MD, can answer all of your women’s health questions regarding hormonal imbalances and how to correct them. Dr. Taylor is a leader in the hormone industry and is passionate about helping women while using a holistic functional medicine approach.
What Dr. Taylor can say on the Health Benefits of Coffee:
Coffee is better for you than many might think . . .
- Coffee got a bad wrap in the 1950s. Coffee was linked to heart disease and many cancers. The problem with the studies in the 1950s is that people who drank AND smoked were not excluded from the study.
- In reality, coffee has 2.5 times the amount of antioxidants as blueberries.
- There are over 19,000 studies that link coffee to many health benefits…
Continue reading “The Myth and the Real Truth About Coffee”
Interview: Dr. Michael Evangel
Dr. Michael S. Evangel, Chiropractic Physician, is the owner of the Chiropractic Wellness Center in Paramus, NJ. For over 30 years, his mission is to provide state-of-the-art, high-quality care to people of all ages.
What Dr. Micheal Evangel Can Say in an Interview
on How to Fight Depression Naturally:
Facts surrounding Depression
- It is estimated that at least 20 million Americans suffer from depression.
- The health of the body and of the mind are intricately linked.
- There are many natural therapies and strategies that can help to alleviate depression.
Continue reading “3 Key Areas Addressed to Fight Depression Naturally”
Interview: Dr. Mimi Secor
Dr. Mimi Secor DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN, is Nurse Practitioner from the Boston area. She has been specializing in Women’s Health for over 40 years, is a national speaker and consultant, and is an international bestselling author of Debut a New You: Transforming Your Life At Any Age.
We need more mindfulness in our lives more than ever. . .
Mindfulness is a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment. Being present and in the moment means we put aside any negative thoughts about the past or worries about the future—and just be. Thousands of studies have linked physical and mental benefits to mindfulness.
Here are 10 great ways to practice mindfulness in our everyday lives:
Continue reading “Top 10 Ways to Boost Mindfulness for Greater Wellness”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Cleamon Moorer, Jr.
Cleamon Moorer, Jr., DBA, is President and CEO, American Advantage Home Care, Inc. His home healthcare agency has served thousands of patients all throughout Metro Detroit. He is also the bestselling author of From Failure to Promise: 360 Degrees.
What Dr. Moorer can say in an interview about
Recovering at Home:
- Identify and communicate with your Primary Care Physician (PCP) prior to your hospital stay to see if they will sign orders and/or write a prescription for home health care.
Continue reading “How to Take Charge of Your Recovery at Home Following a Surgery or Hospital Discharge”
Available for Interviews: Geeta Nadkarni
Geeta Nadkarni is the founder of BabyGotBooked and ImpactWithInfluence and author of the new book, How to Live Your Vision: Manifest Your Dream Reality in Less Than 15 Minutes a Day. Here, readers can discover practices and nuggets of truth that have the power to transform the way they desire, dream, and receive.
What Geeta can say in an interview on
How to Create Your 3-Year Vision:
- There’s something special about the number 3 that the human brain really loves. Three years tends to work because it’s close enough to be able to anticipate most of the future variables involved. From there, you can break it down into quarters—you can rewrite your life top to bottom if you choose the right things to focus on for 12 quarters.
Continue reading “How to Create Your 3-Year Vision to Make Your Dream a Reality”