Carol Barkes is a trend-setting mediator, business executive and educator specializing in the use of neuroscience to improve business performance, interpersonal communications, negotiation and conflict resolution processes for optimally successful results.
Here are a few things she could say in an interview:
- If you pay attention to how our brain fight, flight or freeze response works, you can help people move past these responses faster.
- If you pay attention to nonverbal communication, you can leverage how our brains look at others as dangerous or safe. This helps us place ourselves in the “safe” zone.
- If you understand how your brain filters the information you can reduce the impact of biases.
- If you pay attention to mirror neurons, you can increase empathy with others.
- If you speak slower, with fewer words and in a softer tone, you will be more trusted and people will be better able to hear what you say.
Available for Interviews: Carol Barkes
Success In Media