Interview: Dr. Donna Perillo.
Dr. Donna Perillo, DC, CNS, NMD; creator of “Arthriticise for Low Back and Neck Pain,” “Decrease Stress and Anxiety in 21 Days,” the “Habits of Healing” podcast—and now, author of Unstoppable Women Over 50: Rekindle Your Passion, Health, and Vitality.
Talking Points On Advice for the
Elderly Coping With the Fear of COVID-19
Why the Coronavirus
is Scary to the Elderly
- This is scary for everyone, however,
- Statistically the older you are the higher the risk
- Elderly people tend to have more risk factors: cardiovascular, diabetes, COPD
How the Elderly Can
Get Through This Pandemic
- Stay hydrated
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep
- Take immune boosting supplements
- Eat a healthy diet
- Manage stress, depression, and anxiety
Advice for Families Who Are Worried
About Have elderly loved ones
- Watch for depression
- Assure them they will be ok
- Elderly tend to not eat and drink
- Keep in touch with them
- Make sure they do the above tips
Available for Interviews: Dr. Donna Perillo
Dr. Donna Perillo is DC, MS, NMD, CNS, is the owner and director of the Chiropractic Healing Center of NJ, a wellness center incorporating chiropractic, physical therapy, acupuncture, nutrition, and stress management. Her goal is to help her patients create a happy, healthy and vibrant lifestyle by addressing their physical, emotional, and nutritional needs.
PR Managing Editor
Success In Media, Inc.