Building More Productive, Conflict-Free Workplaces
One of the most requested topics that Dr. Hamilton talks about during her speaking engagements is about generational conflict.
- There are a lot of myths out there about Baby Boomers, Generation X, Millennials, Generation Z, and eventually, there will be about the next Alpha generation.
- It is natural for each generation to worry a little about the next one; however, it is important to embrace our differences as well.
- We need to look at some of the myths that have been generated and determine why each generation prefers to do things certain ways based on what was happening during their upbringing.
- We need to work on developing empathy and emotional intelligence.
- Soft skills are the key to success. People are hired for their knowledge and fired for their behavior. By learning to develop an understanding and appreciation for each individual rather than stereotyping people into groups, everyone wins.
Available for Interviews: Dr. Diane Hamilton
Dr. Diane Hamilton, author of “It’s Not You… It’s Your Personality: Skills to Survive and Thrive in the Modern Workplace” and “How to Reinvent Your Career: Make More Money Doing What You Love.”
Success In Media