Available for Interviews: Harry Abrahamsen
Harry J. Abrahamsen is Founder & CEO Abrahamsen Financial Group. His company offers customized wealth management solutions—creating plans and portfolios that protect, preserve, and grow clients’ wealth. He was selected as one of the ten most dependable Wealth Managers in the Mid-Atlantic as published in Forbes magazine.
What Harry Abramhamsen can say in an interview on
Money Tips for 2022:
- Doing a seasonal health & wellness checkup of your financial holdings and preparing for the future is a great idea.
- 401 (k) accounts, IRA’s, investment accounts, various savings, bank accounts, insurance policies, Wills and legal documents, auto, and home insurance policies are scattered all over the place.
- Do a complete inventory of all your protection, saving, growth, debt, and cash flow entering 2022. Coordinate with long-term and short-time financial objectives.
- Create a balanced approach to your finances; pre-tax, post-tax, and short-term liquidity. Create a plan.
- Learn the rules about money: How to build your wealth, how to protect your wealth and how to spend your wealth.
- Money has no value until it converts into lifestyle.
- Seek a trusted financial advisor to help you plan for a financially stable and prosperous future.
Interview: Harry Abrahamsen
Harry J. Abrahamsen is Founder & CEO Abrahamsen Financial Group. He has been quoted in numerous national publications, such as Forbes, On Wall Street, Financial Planning, Bottom Line Personal, Smart Money, and cited in the Encyclopedia Britannica. An independent research firm has selected Harry James Abrahamsen as “The 10 Most Dependable Wealth Managers in the Mid-Atlantic” published in the Forbes December 2007 issue Investment Guide. Harry Abrahamsen has five children and resides in New Jersey.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.