Available for Interviews: Glenn Matecun.
Glenn Metecun, CELA, is certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation. Here are some talking points on the common societal ill of elder abuse:
- Most abuse usually takes place in the home where the senior lives.
- Most seniors who are abused are dependent on their abuser for basic needs.
- Almost 90% of elder abuse or neglect—the abuser is a family member.
- The most common form of abuse is financial exploitation.
- Physical and emotional abuse is very problematic.
- Good news: Legislators in all 50 states have passed some type of elder abuse law that both aims to protect seniors and punish abusers. Interviews: Glenn Matecun.
PR Managing Editor
Success In Media, Inc.
Glenn R. Matecun, CELA
Certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the
National Elder Law Foundation
Matecun, Thomas & Olson, PLC
Attorneys & Counselors
Visit us at: www.MichiganEstatePlans.com