Available for Interviews: Mario Payne, CFP
Mario Payne is a Certified Personal Planner and is the Founder of TOAMS Financial in Jacksonville and brings over 15 years of investment experience to his business. He is also the author of the forthcoming book, The R.e.l.a.x. Investor: A Stress-Free Approach to Investing While Building Wealth.
What Mario Payne could say on
Mitigate the Costs of a Wedding:
1) Set a Realistic Budget. Start by setting a realistic budget for the wedding and stick to it. Understand what you can afford without going into debt or straining your finances.
2) Prioritize Your Spending. Identify what matters most to you for your wedding day. It could be the venue, the food, the photography, or the music. Prioritizing allows you to allocate more of your budget to those areas and cut back on others.
3) Consider a Smaller Wedding. One of the biggest factors in the cost of a wedding is the guest list. By having a smaller, more intimate wedding, you can significantly reduce costs on catering, venue size, invitations, and more.
4) DIY Where Possible. Consider which aspects of the wedding you can do yourself. Making your own invitations, decorations, or even wedding favors can add a personal touch while saving money.
5) Negotiate with Vendors. Don’t hesitate to negotiate with your vendors. Some may be willing to give discounts for off-peak seasons, weekdays, or smaller weddings. And always make sure to read contracts carefully to avoid hidden costs.
Interview: Mario Payne, CFP
Mario Payne is a Certified Personal Planner and is the Founder of TOAMS Financial in Jacksonville, Florida’s trusted group of financial advisors. The meaning of TOAMS is Tithe Offering Alms Means Stewardship. He has built his SEC-registered firm on the premise of helping clients while “Making Investing Simple.” Along with building his firm, Mario is very proud to be Dave Ramsey’s ONLY minority Endorsed Local Professional Smartvestor in Jacksonville, FL.
TOAMS Financial offers an array of personalized services, support, and guidance that will help make a positive difference in pursuing their client’s financial goals. They specialize in college planning, investment, retirement, and estate management services.
Mario Payne brings over 20 years of investment experience to his business. Mario made history in February 2022. The company he co-owns launched the first African-American-owned AI ETF on the New York Stock Exchange. The symbol is LETB. The goal of this fund is to limit investment losses while maximizing gains.
Mario Payne is also a veteran who served in the United States Army, guiding as a financial sergeant, guiding soldiers to achieve their financial goals. His passion for serving the community is the backbone of TOAMS Financial.
Payne is the author of the forthcoming book, The Re.l.a.x. Investor: A Stress-Free Approach to Investing While Building Wealth.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.