Interview one of our doctors on this timely topic. Here are several talking points for a prospective interview:
What you need to know…
Interview with Dr. Diane Hamilton on this topic
Dr. Diane Hamilton is a professor and a business leadership expert. She gives seminars, leads podcasts and shares blogs helping people to build better business strategies. Here are a few things she could say in an interview about having a workaholic boss:
Continue reading “Workaholics – Are You One Or Do You Work For One?”
Interview Colleen Cira
Dr. Colleen Cira is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who specializes in Trauma and anxiety and has worked with hundreds of people who have struggled with panic attacks.
A panic attack occurs when your sympathetic nervous system responds as though you are in danger. A number of reactions can occur: one may feel hot (or alternatively, cold), dizzy, lightheaded, short of breath, rapid heart rate, etc. It can be really scary, especially if you don’t know what’s going on or feel powerless over the feelings. Here are a few things you can do to stop a panic attack in its tracks:
- Understand what you are experiencing. Recognize it for what it is: simply a panic attack. You are not in danger. You will not pass out (research is clear about this even though it might feel otherwise). You are not ill. It’s just your perfectly healthy, normal nervous system doing what it does best. Once you feel clear that this is actually a panic attack (as opposed to something else you need to worry about), you can just deal with what’s happening. Continue reading “Don’t Panic—How to Deal With Panic Attacks”
Interview Carol Barkes
Here are a few things that Carol Barkes could say in an interview on workplace engagement:
Continue reading “How to Promote Workplace Engagement”
Interview on of our Media Doctors on This Topic
Here are a few things that one of our health experts would say in an interview about your kids and their backpacks:
- The American Academy of Pediatrics says the average weight of a 6th graders backpack is 18.4 pounds.
- A backpack should only be 10% of a child’s body weight.
- Your Kids’ backpacks are not only hurting them, it could be causing asthma! When the neck is stressed forward, those nerves are attached to the lungs. There is a connection here. Continue reading “Hidden Danger: Kids & Backpacks”
Interview Dr. Eldred Taylor
Here are a few things Dr. Taylor would say in an interview about preventing and treating hormonal imbalances for dietary and lifestyle choices: Continue reading “How To Prevent and Treat Hormonal Imbalance With Your Lifestyle”
Interview Diane Hamilton
According to Dr. Hamilton, many leaders have unique situations where they can work unusual hours. For example, they might not have a personal relationship that requires much time other or they might have a spouse who handles their homelife situations, children responsibilities, etc. Some tips that work include: Continue reading “What To Do With A Workaholic Boss?”
Does Your Boss or Significant Other Have “Emotionally
Interview Colleen Cira:
Dr. Colleen Cira is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who specializes in Trauma, so she has worked with hundreds of people struggling in their relationships.
Continue reading “Dealing with “Emotional Complexity””
Interview Carol Barkes:
As a certified professional mediator specializing in child custody and bestselling author, Carol Barkes deals with topics like this daily and also lives this reality with her 15-year-old son.
Continue reading “Child Custody: How To Move Forward”
Interview Business Coach, Geeta Nadkarni
Here are a few things Geeta Nadkarni could say on this topic:
- The best thing to sell… information. Information doesn’t require a storefront. An information business can start very inexpensively. I started mine for $300 and was making more than 6 figures in 6 months.
- Coaching and consulting is the type of business started. Now I show others how to take their expertise and sell coaching and consulting. We have clients who are making multiple six figures on the way to 7 figures. Continue reading “The Gig Economy – The Best Thing You Can Sell (Information)”