Interview: Ron Karr
Ron Karr is a Leadership and Influence Expert who presents to organizations worldwide and coaches CEO’s and Leadership Teams. He is the creator of the Velocity Mindset® and author of the CEO Bestselling Lead, Sell, or Get Out of the Way.
Talking Points from Ron Karr on
How to Deal With the Unexpected:
Succeeding Despite Crisis
- As we are facing one of the worst health and economic crises in human history, taking care of our emotional wellbeing can be just as important as maintaining social distancing and washing hands.
- Stress, fear, and negative thoughts have been documented to cause physical ailments that can be devastating.
Continue reading “There’s No Vaccine for Fear: Leading Through a Pandemic”
Interview: Dwight Holcomb.
Dwight Holcomb is a marketing guru who can explore the latest digital video marketing strategies that can excite your audience and help them to reach and surpass their business goals.
Talking Points from Dwight Holcomb
Digital Marketing Trends:
Available for Interviews: Dr. David J. Calabro
Dr. Calabro, , DC, CCN, FICPA, CEG, practices Functional Medicine at the Calabro Chiropractic and Wellness Center. Dr. Calabro specializes in functional medicine, clinical nutrition, essential oils, and BrainTap therapy.
What Dr. Calabro can say in an interview on
5 Ways to Boost Your Brain Power:
Can’t find your keys? Having trouble remembering the name of the restaurant you were at at last month? Perhaps you need to improve your brain power. Better memory, sharper thinking, and enhanced creativity are just a few of the benefits of boosting your brain power. Try these tips to train your brain to be more effective and efficient.
Continue reading “5 Ways to Boost Your Brain Power”
Available for Interviews: Roger Hall
Dr. Roger Hall has a doctorate in Counseling Psychology, is an Executive Coach to entrepreneurs and leaders, and is an in-demand public speaker throughout North America.
What Dr. Roger Hall can say in an interview about:
Problems in Business:
- When I consult in workplaces people almost always tell me “We have a communication problem.”
- Very often they do NOT have a communication problem they have a problem.
- I’ve distinguished the difference between 4 Kinds of Communication Problems and 5 Kinds of Real Problems.
Continue reading “Addressing REAL Problems With Personnel in the Workplace”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Colleen Cira, Psy.D.
Dr. Colleen Cira, Psy.D., is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who specializes in Women and Trauma, and has worked with hundreds of people struggling with mental health issues.
Talking Points From Dr. Colleen Cira
On Technology-Fueling PTSD:
We live in a scary world and the 24/7 access to all of the scariness due to the technology era and social media is too much for anyone to handle. Most of us struggle to watch or read about real-life atrocities and may have some mild anxiety symptoms as a result. We may avoid the content entirely, experience intrusive and/or ruminating thoughts about the disaster, feel inclined to research it more or talk about it excessively. When we witness or read about something incredibly disturbing, these are all commonplace and should fade in a matter of days.
Continue reading “PTSD: How Technology Can Fuel Anxiety in Today’s World”
Available for Interviews: Trevor Crane,
Publisher, Epic Author Publishing
There’s Never Been an Easier Time to Become an Author!
Here’s what Trevor Crane can say on this topic:
- Gone are the days you need “permission” from a group of people you’ve never met (aka: a traditional publisher) to tell your book is worthy.
- While there are more authors than ever before, there are more publishers than ever before. . .
- There are more options for independently publishing a book than ever before. Continue reading “There’s Never Been an Easier Time to Become an Author”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Reagan B. Anderson
Dr. Anderson is the author of Universal Death Care: A Solution for Healthcare in the Age of Entitlement. Dr. Anderson was a combat doctor in Iraq, and has since run a successful medical clinic in the U.S. He wrote this book because he is tired of profit-driven policies that don’t support American’s health. For this reason, Anderson has dedicated his life to changing healthcare in America.
What Dr. Anderson Can Say in
an Interview on Health Insurance:
Talk to Dr. Anderson about the healthcare crisis in this country. See where he stands on political issues as it relates to healthcare.
Health Coverage Problems
- There are many stressors to manage when you lose your job, not the least of which is what happens to your medical insurance. In the middle of a pandemic where having adequate healthcare coverage is essential—and since about 50% of Americans get their medical insurance from an employer sponsored plan—we all need to understand what our options are for health insurance should we lose our job. The last thing you want is to contract a serious illness, not have medical insurance, and wind up being one of the 500,000+ families to file medical bankruptcies every year.
Continue reading “What Happens to Your Health Insurance When You Lose Your Job?”
Available for Interviews: Harry Abrahamsen
Harry J. Abrahamsen is Founder & CEO Abrahamsen Financial Group. His company offers customized wealth management solutions—creating plans and portfolios that protect, preserve, and grow client’s wealth. He was selected as one of the ten most dependable Wealth Managers in the Mid-Atlantic as published in Forbes magazine.
What Harry Abramhamsen can say in an interview:
- If taxes drop in the future do you have a plan in place to take advantage of lower income tax rates?
- Most people do have a plan in place and it is called a 401 (k).
Continue reading “Will Taxes Be Higher or Lower in the Future?”