Available for Interviews: Leni Rivera
Leni Rivera is a Workplace Experience specialist and author of its very first book in the industry, Workplace Experience. Her passion is creating work environments that enable employees to be both productive and happy, regardless of where that is.
What Leni Rivera can say in an interview about
Working from home in some way, shape, or form is a reality that is here to stay. Here is some actionable advice to be the most productive wherever you work, as well as ways that you can spruce up your home or office workspace from time to time to keep from getting bored of your environment.
Continue reading “Remote and In-Person Workplace: Logistical Strategies for Success”
Available for Interviews: Christopher Elliott
Christopher Elliott is an author, advocate, and journalist. He writes six weekly columns about customer service, with a special emphasis on travel and technology. His work reaches more than 10 million readers a week. You
have likely read his work in USA Today or The Washington Post.
What Travel Expert and Consumer Advocate, Christopher Elliot,
can say about Traveling in 2022:
- A recent Amex Trendex survey of travelers found 81% of consumers surveyed value the freedom to travel more now than they did before the pandemic.
- After more than a year of travelers being grounded, people are really looking to knock things off their bucket lists.
“If you think travel can make you happy, you’re going to love 2022,” says Christopher Elliott
Continue reading “What Vacationing Will Be Like in 2022”
Available for Interviews: Chris Janeway
Chris Janeway is Founder & CEO Fourth Point Wealth and coaches investors throughout southern CA. He is also a national speaker, financial coach, and advocate for financial literacy.
What Chris Janeway can say in an interview about
Mistakes People Make With Money During the Holiday Season:
1. LACK OF A BUDGET. It sounds so simple but going into the holiday season with a plan is half of the battle. It’s so easy to get caught up in the gift shopping, parties, etc., that we don’t realize how much these add up. I’m guilty of it myself. It’s been more than one year that I think my wife’s stocking stuffers ended up costing more than her gift because I got swept up in wanting to make things special. You need to have a budget for the season and for each gift. The other half of the battle is actually sticking to the budget. Whether it’s guilt or competition, we often lose discipline and overspend, even when we HAD a plan. Be firm with your plan. If you go over, you’re stealing from some other goal in your or your family’s life.
Continue reading “Top 3 Money Spending Mistakes During the Holiday Season”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Karen Doll
Karen Doll, PsyD, is a licensed psychologist, professional coach, and the author of the forthcoming book, Building Psychological Fitness: How High Performers Achieve With Ease.
What Dr. Doll can say in an interview on
Stress and How to Alleviate Symptoms:
- The stress response is a physiological reaction that occurs in the nervous system in response to a perceived threat. It is commonly referred to as the “fight-or-flight” response.
Continue reading “Our Stress Response Cycle and Ways to Reduce Its Effects”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Michael Evangel
Dr. Michael S. Evangel, Chiropractic Physician, is the owner of the Chiropractic Wellness Center in Paramus, NJ. For over 30 years, his mission is to provide state-of-the-art, high-quality care to people of all ages.
What Dr. Micheal Evangel Can Say in an Interview on
Immune Health + a New Product:
- The human body needs activity to stay healthy and so does the immune system.
- The key is to have the immune system get a workout without an infectious dose of the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19.
- Bolstering the immune system is also important. Exercising, sleeping well, reducing stress, minimizing junk food, and eating healthy are all important.
Continue reading “Promising Strategies for COVID & Beyond”
Available for Interviews: Nadine Levitt
Nadine Levitt is an education advocate, speaker, and the CEO & Founder of WURRLYedu, an educational technology platform. Nadine specializes in the social-emotional curriculum (SEL), and she is also the author of the children’s book, My Mama Says Inside Me Lives a Village.
What Nadine Levitt can say in an interview about
The Myths About Emotions:
- The way we deal with our emotions is not always healthy, and sometimes they can have disastrous consequences to our physical health.
- Having worked with kids and families on emotion workshops all around the country, there are consistent myths that come up that limit our emotional toolkit.
Continue reading “5 Myths About Emotions DEBUNKED”
Available for Interviews: Tibor Deme
Tibor Deme is a Sports & Nutrition Specialist, Elite Personal Trainer, and Habit Transformation Expert. He is also the Founder of LifeBoostFit and accompanying app.
What Tibor Deme can say in an interview about
How to Attain and Maintain a Healthy Weight:
- It is generally true that naturally thin people don’t diet or count calories. While genetics are a factor, the more likely answer as to why these fortunate people continue to stay fit is the result of the cultivation of a healthy lifestyle. When you’re eating a diet filled with fruits and vegetables, limiting meat and dairy, and opting instead for plant-based options, in addition to avoiding processed foods and sugar, there’s no need to count calories.
Continue reading “Secrets of Naturally Thin People”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Hope Umansky
Dr. Hope Umansky is an American Culture College Professor with a PhD in Clinical Psychology.
Dr. Hope worked forensically in a clinical setting for 3 years treating court-ordered batterers, their victims (few were survivors), and a sexual assault response team, as well as founded the first stalking victims support group in San Diego in 1998. She also worked forensically on a psychiatric emergency team (PET) in San Diego’s most dangerous urban hospital and San Diego’s largest trauma center working with many people on parole, probation, and severe psychiatric illness.
What Dr. Hope can say in an interview on
- The Metaverse is Facebook’s new and ambitious plan to “extend reality”—the combination of augmented and virtual reality and to integrate this into our everyday personal and professional lives.
- Rather than addressing the major issues that the internal docs showed and NOT DOING ENOUGH to stop sex and human trafficking, divisive and fallacious rhetoric, purposefully introducing teens to violent and self-destructive content with AI, as well as threatening democracies around the world by inciting violence and facilitating communications that create genocide and humanitarian crises.
Continue reading “Meta-Farce? How Facebook Brings Both Innovation and Angst”
Available for Interviews: Geeta Nadkarni
Geeta Nadkarni is the founder of BabyGotBooked and ImpactWithInfluence and author of the new book, How to Live Your Vision: Manifest Your Dream Reality in Less Than 15 Minutes a Day. Here, readers can discover practices and nuggets of truth that have the power to transform the way they desire, dream, and receive.
What Geeta can say in an interview on
How to Create Your 3-Year Vision:
- There’s something special about the number 3 that the human brain really loves. Three years tends to work because it’s close enough to be able to anticipate most of the future variables involved. From there, you can break it down into quarters—you can rewrite your life top to bottom if you choose the right things to focus on for 12 quarters.
Continue reading “How to Create Your 3-Year Vision to Make Your Dream a Reality”