Available for Interviews: Leni Rivera
Leni Rivera is a Workplace Experience specialist and author of its very first book in the industry, Workplace Experience. Her passion is creating work environments that enable employees to be both productive and happy, regardless of where that is.
What Leni Rivera can say in an interview about
Working from home in some way, shape, or form is a reality that is here to stay. Here is some actionable advice to be the most productive wherever you work, as well as ways that you can spruce up your home or office workspace from time to time to keep from getting bored of your environment.
Continue reading “Remote and In-Person Workplace: Logistical Strategies for Success”
Available for Interviews: Teddi Ann Barry
Teddy Ann Barry, Esq. is a family attorney and writer and has been serving families through divorce and custody and has been practicing family law for over twenty years, and also comes with a wealth of experience in mediation and collaborative law.
What Teddi Ann Barry can say in an interview on
Avoiding Court & Litigation When Getting Divorced:
- Divorce is one of the most emotional events a person can experience. In fear, in despair, and often complete devastation people are often reacting and working from a place of confusion and anger. This may lead to hiring the wrong attorney, not consulting experts before signing agreements, or failing to act when you should.
Continue reading “Avoiding Court and Litigation When Getting Divorced”
Available for Interviews: Christopher Elliott
Christopher Elliott is an author, advocate, and journalist. He writes six weekly columns about customer service, with a special emphasis on travel and technology. His work reaches more than 10 million readers a week. You
have likely read his work in USA Today or The Washington Post.
What Travel Expert and Consumer Advocate, Christopher Elliot,
can say about Traveling in 2022:
- A recent Amex Trendex survey of travelers found 81% of consumers surveyed value the freedom to travel more now than they did before the pandemic.
- After more than a year of travelers being grounded, people are really looking to knock things off their bucket lists.
“If you think travel can make you happy, you’re going to love 2022,” says Christopher Elliott
Continue reading “What Vacationing Will Be Like in 2022”
Available for Interviews: Harry Abrahamsen
Harry J. Abrahamsen is Founder & CEO Abrahamsen Financial Group. His company offers customized wealth management solutions—creating plans and portfolios that protect, preserve, and grow clients’ wealth. He was selected as one of the ten most dependable Wealth Managers in the Mid-Atlantic as published in Forbes magazine.
What Harry Abramhamsen can say in an interview on
Preparing for Retirement:
1. Have a game plan in place. Where do you want to live? Do you want to move and downsize? Do you have grandchildren you want to be close to?
2. Have a written retirement plan. It is essential for a person to have a written retirement income plan, not just an investment plan. Most people have money saved up, but they lack an actual written plan to determine where and what their retirement income will look like.
Continue reading “7 Essential Pointers on Preparing for Retirement”
Available for Interviews: Chris Janeway
Chris Janeway is Founder & CEO Fourth Point Wealth and coaches investors throughout southern CA. He is also a national speaker, financial coach, and advocate for financial literacy.
What Chris Janeway can say in an interview about
Mistakes People Make With Money During the Holiday Season:
1. LACK OF A BUDGET. It sounds so simple but going into the holiday season with a plan is half of the battle. It’s so easy to get caught up in the gift shopping, parties, etc., that we don’t realize how much these add up. I’m guilty of it myself. It’s been more than one year that I think my wife’s stocking stuffers ended up costing more than her gift because I got swept up in wanting to make things special. You need to have a budget for the season and for each gift. The other half of the battle is actually sticking to the budget. Whether it’s guilt or competition, we often lose discipline and overspend, even when we HAD a plan. Be firm with your plan. If you go over, you’re stealing from some other goal in your or your family’s life.
Continue reading “Top 3 Money Spending Mistakes During the Holiday Season”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Karen Doll
Karen Doll, PsyD, is a licensed psychologist, professional coach, and the author of the forthcoming book, Building Psychological Fitness: How High Performers Achieve With Ease.
What Dr. Doll can say in an interview on
Stress and How to Alleviate Symptoms:
- The stress response is a physiological reaction that occurs in the nervous system in response to a perceived threat. It is commonly referred to as the “fight-or-flight” response.
Continue reading “Our Stress Response Cycle and Ways to Reduce Its Effects”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Michael Evangel
Dr. Michael S. Evangel, Chiropractic Physician, is the owner of the Chiropractic Wellness Center in Paramus, NJ. For over 30 years, his mission is to provide state-of-the-art, high-quality care to people of all ages.
What Dr. Micheal Evangel Can Say in an Interview on
Immune Health + a New Product:
- The human body needs activity to stay healthy and so does the immune system.
- The key is to have the immune system get a workout without an infectious dose of the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19.
- Bolstering the immune system is also important. Exercising, sleeping well, reducing stress, minimizing junk food, and eating healthy are all important.
Continue reading “Promising Strategies for COVID & Beyond”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Karyn Eilber
Karyn Eilber, MD, is a board-certified urologist, an associate professor of urology & OB/GYN at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles, and is an expert in women’s health and men & women’s sexual wellness.
What Dr. Eilber can say in an interview on
Sexual Health & Exercise:
You eat right for your heart health, you do yoga for your mental health, so why not exercise for your sexual health too?
Continue reading “5 Reasons Why You Should Exercise for Your Sexual Health “
Available for Interviews: Mat Jacobson
Mat Jacobson is the Founder & CEO of the Ducere Global Business School, and as a thought leader on innovation within education, is creating some of the industry’s most innovative educational platforms and projects. He is a regular media contributor on topics of business, innovation and entrepreneurship, and has appeared in articles including Wealth Creator, Marketing Magazine, Business First, Smart Magazine, Start-Up Smart and Business Builders.
What Mat Jacobson can say in an interview on
Affordable, Accessible, and Relevant University Degrees:
- A California business school has teamed up with publicly accredited British universities to revolutionize US Higher Education
- Fully online bachelor and masters degrees from $14,500 TOTAL Tuition (not yearly costs)
Continue reading “An Affordable, Accessible, and Relevant University Degree: Is This Too Good to Be True?”
Available for Interviews: Nadine Levitt
Nadine Levitt is an education advocate, speaker, and the CEO & Founder of WURRLYedu, an educational technology platform. Nadine specializes in the social-emotional curriculum (SEL), and she is also the author of the children’s book, My Mama Says Inside Me Lives a Village.
What Nadine Levitt can say in an interview about
The Myths About Emotions:
- The way we deal with our emotions is not always healthy, and sometimes they can have disastrous consequences to our physical health.
- Having worked with kids and families on emotion workshops all around the country, there are consistent myths that come up that limit our emotional toolkit.
Continue reading “5 Myths About Emotions DEBUNKED”