Here are a few things Dr. Taylor could say in an interview:
- Hormones affect most systems in your body.
- Primarily your sex organs and your brain.
- Progesterone is a calming hormone.
- The lack of progesterone often causes women not to be able to sleep.
- If you don’t sleep your energy level will decrease.
- Estrogen is excitatory. This can cause anxiety and irritability when progesterone is not available.
Interested in hearing more?
Available for Interviews: Dr. Eldred Taylor
Dr. Eldred Taylor is the co-author of Are Your Hormones Making You Sick? and The Stress Connection, and also a sought-after radio and television personality who has been featured in local and national publications.
PR Managing Editor
Success In Media, Inc.