Interview Kathleen E. Owings, financial advisor. People often thing Spring Cleaning… Well, fall is really the perfect time for a fall cleaning… for your finances.
Some Key Points From Kathleen Owings
on Fall Cleaning for Finances:
- Fall is a great time to clean out your home office. Many of us pile up old bank statements, credit card bills, etc., in our offices. Either shredded it yourself, or get a box together and look for a community shred event to get rid of the extra clutter and reduce any potential documents that could be used by an identity thief.
- Be sure your beneficiaries are up-to-date on your life insurance policies and investment accounts.
- Look at your budget and start planning for the holidays. Now is a great time to plan for your upcoming vacations to visit family and as well as plan for gift-giving for the kids and the family at large.
- Now is a great time to either create or review your household income and expense budget to plan for the upcoming year.
- Review your benefits that are provided through your employer to see if you want to make changes during open enrollment next year.
The right planning now sets you up for a more secure, happier future. 🙂
Kathleen E. Owings
Principal and Financial Advisor
Westbilt Financial Group
Available for Interviews: Kathleen E. Owings.
Kathleen E. Owings was named one of the 4 Under 40 in 2018, a prestigious award given by the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors to only four young advisors in the country. Kathleen manages assets for individuals, families, and businesses to the highest standards of fiduciary duty.
PR Managing Editor
Success In Media, Inc.