Here are a few things that Dr. Secor would say about the effectivity of cranberry against UTI:
- Overrated, citrus could actually be irritating to the bladder
- Same with fizzy water. Not if they have bladder issues
- Caffeine and artificial sweeteners
- Alcohol is a potent irritant
- Still, water is the #1 fluid we recommend (P.O.W… plain old water.)
- PAC (Google it.)
Available for Interviews: Dr. Mimi Secor.
Dr. Mimi Secor, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN, is a Nurse Practitioner, Educator, Health/Fitness Advocate. She is also a popular National Speaker and Consultant, educating advanced practice clinicians and consumers around the country and the world. She is the author of the #1 International bestselling book, Debut a New You: Transforming Your Life at Any Age.
PR Managing Editor
Success In Media, Inc.