Available for Interviews: Harry Abrahamsen
Harry J. Abrahamsen is Founder & CEO Abrahamsen Financial Group. His company offers customized wealth management solutions—creating plans and portfolios that protect, preserve, and grow client’s wealth. He was selected as one of the ten most dependable Wealth Managers in the Mid-Atlantic as published in Forbes magazine.
What Harry Abramhamsen can say in an interview:
- If taxes drop in the future do you have a plan in place to take advantage of lower income tax rates?
- Most people do have a plan in place and it is called a 401 (k).
- If taxes increase in the future (add a list of reasons) do you have a plan in place to capitalize on this?
- Do you have a hedge in place so that if taxes increase you can take advantage of something like this.
- Most people do not have a plan in place. They think doing the same thing their parents did is going to give them a different result, but the facts are completely different than they were in the past.
- Learn how a financial advisor can help make good decisions no matter what the tax situation is.
Interviews: Harry Abrahamsen
Harry J. Abrahamsen is Founder & CEO Abrahamsen Financial Group. He has been quoted in numerous national publications, such as Forbes, On Wall Street, Financial Planning, Bottom Line Personal, Smart Money and cited in the Encyclopedia Britannica. An independent research firm has selected Harry James Abrahamsen as “The 10 Most Dependable Wealth Managers in the Mid-Atlantic” published in the Forbes December 2007 issue Investment Guide. Harry Abrahamsen has five children and resides in New Jersey.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.