Available for Interviews: Paul Tracey
Paul Tracey is the Founder & CEO of Innovative Technologies, a Managed Security Service Provider in New York, and is a national speaker, cyber security educator, small business advocate, and author of Delete The Hacker Playbook and Cyber Storm.
What Paul Tracey can say in an interview on
The Common Internet Mistakes We Make:
We have all heard the reports or possibly done business with a company that’s been breached. Our digital security issues are not going away. The truth is we can do a great deal to protect our data just by changing some of our online behaviors. Here are 5 easily correctable mistakes being made when we are online:
- Storing your passwords in an internet browser (firefox, chrome, edge)
- Allowing your browser to store your payment information
- Using online services that store personally identifiable information without multifactor authentication
- Using your real birthday on your social media accounts this is giving away a major piece of accessing your online identity
- Clicking links in social media messages from unknown senders or anything that looks strange.
Avoiding these common mistakes will prevent your information from being compromised, not to mention saving you a lot of time and aggravation.
Interview: Paul Tracey
Paul Tracey is the Founder and CEO of Innovative Technologies, a Managed Security Service Provider in New York, and is a national speaker, cyber security educator, and small business advocate, and author of Delete The Hacker Playbook and Cyber Storm.
Nearly a successful decade in business, Innovative Technologies continues to help clients ensure they have security and compliance procedures in place and well-trained staff. They have earned the reputation as a leading managed security services provider (MSSP) in upstate New York.
Tracey has been featured in MSP Success Magazine and on the Success Spotlight podcast and also runs an MSSP dedicated to helping small and medium-size businesses protect their reputation, money, and customers from cybercriminals.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.