Interview: Dwight Holcomb.
Dwight Holcomb is a marketing guru who can explore the latest digital video marketing strategies that can excite your audience and help them to reach and surpass their business goals.
Talking Points from Dwight Holcomb
Digital Marketing Trends:
- The days of “Awareness Marketing” are dwindling.
- “Micro Marketing” is the next level-up in the digital marketing arena.
- Being able to create multiple touch points across a group of platforms and media is critical to interacting with a prospective buyer when they are activating “interest” triggers and where they hang out online.
- Knowing how to hyper-segment a target audience and get in front of them in the right way is not only a more cost-effective way to market, it is critical to break through the waves of noise and distraction buyers face—subsequently standing-out in a relevant and timely way.
- “Just In Time Marketing” will allow savvy marketers to gain a crucial competitive advantage.
Available for Interviews: Dwight Holcomb.
Dwight W. Holcomb is the author of the #1 Amazon Bestseller The Lean CMO: How Small Marketing Budget Can Produce Big Results, is a Member of the Forbes Business Council and the host of the business television show, “SaaS CEO Success TV.” The show airs on the C-Suite TV Network which has global distribution in over 59 million households and more than 90 million views per month.
PR Managing Editor
Success In Media, Inc.