Available for Interviews: Dr. Cleamon Moorer, Jr.
Cleamon Moorer, Jr., DBA, is President and CEO, American Advantage Home Care, Inc. His home healthcare agency has served thousands of patients all throughout Metro Detroit. He is also the bestselling author of From Failure to Promise: 360 Degrees. Dr. Moorer has also created a new podcast/webcast, The Home Health Care Today Show which was designed to inform and build awareness of issues related to home health care.
What Dr. Moorer can say in an interview about
How Home Health Care Is Supporting Home-Bound Seniors:
- Unfortunately, this time of the year (holidays, winter, etc.) sees the rise of hospital admissions and readmissions—and the pandemic has only compounded this issue.
- Grief and bereavement contribute to the despair that survivors of lost loved ones often feel which in turn negatively impacts health challenges and conditions for many elderly individuals.
- Home Health Care Services can provide timely support (physically, mentally, and emotionally) for home-bound patients during the Holiday Season.
- Most Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides are skilled to assist with meal preparation and companionship to help ease the burden of loneliness for home-bound seniors.
- Visiting Physicians, Specialists, and Nurse Practitioners can provide telehealth visits to determine home health care needs and interventions and to write a corresponding prescription for durable medical equipment and home health care services.
Interview: Dr. Cleamon Moorer, Jr.
Dr. Cleamon Moorer, Jr., holds a Doctorate of Business Administration and a post-grad Certificate in Excellence for Healthcare Professionals from Cornell University. He is President and CEO of American Advantage Home Care, Inc., which he and his spouse, Nicole C. Willis-Moorer, own and operate. Their agency has grown by 1000% over the last 18 months and provides home healthcare services to homebound patients in Detroit and beyond.
Dr. Moorer is a TEDx Speaker and has been recognized and featured locally and nationally as a healthcare business leader, former business school dean, entrepreneur, and community advocate on ABC, FOX, NBC, Black Enterprise Magazine, Crain’s Detroit Business, DBusiness Magazine, Michigan Chronicle, and Network Journal (NYC).
Dr. Moorer hosts a biweekly podcast, Home Health Care Today Show, in an effort to inform, inspire, influence, and educate listeners about a variety of health and wellness topics. The Home Health Care Today Show, sponsored by American Advantage Home Care, was launched in February 2021 by Moorer. It is one of many ways he works to make a positive impact in the lives of Michiganders, especially for those underserved by the health care system. It also supports his vision for American Advantage Home Care as a connector of resources for those it serves. The podcast/webcast is accessible on the show’s website, www.HomeHealthCareToday.Show, with links to the Spotify, Apple podcast, and YouTube formats. A summary of each episode is posted on the show’s LinkedIn page, https://bit.ly/HomeHealthCareToday-L.
Dr. Moorer bestselling author of From Failure to Promise: 360 Degrees, a memoir in which he chronicled his journey from college flunk-out—to engineer, consultant, business school dean, educator, philanthropist, and entrepreneur.
Director of Public Relations
Success in Media, Inc.