Available for Interviews: Don Garman
Don Garman is the Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Mirador Capital Partners and Co-Founder of Tri-Valley Ventures. A seasoned investor in both public and private companies for over 30 years, Don leads Mirador’s Investment Committee and oversees each of the firm’s proprietary investment strategies.
What Don Garman can say in an interview:
As we enter the final weeks leading up to the U.S. Presidential Election, more people than ever are wondering whether now is the perfect time to move their investment portfolios to an all-cash position.
Here are the issues that investors should consider before making a move:
- Now more than ever it’s important to understand that historically the markets have reacted the same after an election, regardless of who moves into the White House.
- It’s also true that you will not only need to time the exit well, but also the re-entry into the market.
- Not to mention the tax consequences. . .
- Cash is not the only ultra-conservative play. Investors interested in sidelining some of their capital to hedge for a potential downturn should remember there are dozens of financial instruments designed to provide a similar safe-haven to cash, while producing a yield.
- Interview Don Garman to discover all of the opportunities to save and invest more securely.
Interview: Don Garman
Don Garman has earned the prestigious designations of Certified Financial Planner® and Certified Investment Management Analyst®. Prior to founding Mirador, Don served his clients at two of the nation’s largest advisory firms. He is very active in the Tri-Valley area and supports many community organizations, including The First Tee of the Tri-Valley, The George Archer Foundation, and the Livermore Valley Wine Growers Foundation. He also serves as President of the Tri-Valley Cal (UC-Berkeley) Alumni Club. Don lives in Pleasanton with his wife Mindy and has two children, Emma (Georgetown University) and Scott (high school sophomore). He is an avid drummer, golfer, and snowboarder.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.