Available for Interviews: Dr. Karen Doll
Karen Doll, PsyD, is a licensed psychologist, professional coach, and the author of the forthcoming book, Building Psychological Fitness: How High Performers Achieve With Ease.
What Dr. Doll can say in an interview on
- There is a mismatch between work and life demand and our overall capacity to cope.
- People are feeling inadequate because they think something is wrong with them since they are overwhelmed, exhausted, and feeling ineffective, or not able to meet the many competing demands.
4 Myths About People
Suffering From Burnout
- They are flawed: inefficient, not tough enough, poor planners, ineffective, weak
- They are lazy, not working hard enough
- They aren’t managing their time well enough
- They are distractible
- The current uncertainty in the world exacerbates burnout.
- Burnout is not an individual problem, it is an infrastructure problem—typically coming from unrealistic workloads, insufficient rewards, low levels of job control, low social support, absence of fairness, and/or a conflict in values (Christina Maslach research).
Interview: Dr. Karen Doll
Karen Doll, PsyD, is a Licensed Psychologist, Consultant, and author of Building Psychological Fitness (forthcoming November, 2021). She has spent nearly 25 years partnering with industry-leading organizations and coaching high-achieving professionals; she is motivated by a desire to help people thrive, enhance well-being, and optimize leadership skills at every phase, from burgeoning new entrants to accomplished senior leaders. Throughout her career, she has remained committed to mental health awareness and advocacy.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.