Available for Interviews: Dr. Reagan B. Anderson
Dr. Anderson is the author of Universal Death Care: A Solution for Healthcare in the Age of Entitlement. Dr. Anderson was a combat doctor in Iraq, and has since run a successful medical clinic in the U.S. He wrote this book because he is tired of profit-driven policies that don’t support American’s health. For this reason, Anderson has dedicated his life to changing healthcare in America.
What Dr. Anderson Can Say in
an Interview on Taking a COVID-19 Vaccine & Disease:
* Vaccines have been one of the most successful health innovations of all time with tens of millions of lives saved.
* If a COVID vaccine becomes available it will allow us to go back to “life as normal” within a year
* However, all the other things that kill us still will – heart disease (650K) cancer (600K), smoking (480K), obesity (300k), diabetes (270K), chronic lower respiratory conditions (160K), alcohol (88K), drugs (67K),… A lot of these are the same things that make COVID more deadly.
Why Disease Is So Profitable
* Physicians are not paid to prevent disease, only to treat it.
* Physicians are paid more to write prescriptions than to teach how not to need them.
* Prescriptions are more expensive in the USA than other countries. Canada pays 56% of what we pay for the exact same prescriptions.
* Procedures pay more than office visits. Procedures treat disease, usually does not prevent disease.
Other Financial Woes
* Medical bankruptcies are the leading cause of bankruptcies in the USA—a problem other wealthy countries do not have.
* Businesses can’t predict medical insurance expenses year over year.
Interview: Dr. Reagan B. Anderson
Dr. Reagan Anderson is an Osteopathic Doctor (DO) who specializes in general Dermatology and in Mohs Micrographic Surgery for the treatment of skin cancer. Dr. Anderson moved to Vancouver, British Columbia where he attained his Bachelor of Science and Biology from the University of British Columbia and a Master of Christian Studies degree from Regent College. Dr. Anderson was then invited to attend the founding Osteopathic Medical School, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Upon matriculation, Dr. Anderson was commissioned in the United States Navy where he spent the majority of his time serving the United States Marine Corps as the First Reconnaissance Battalion Surgeon. Dr. Anderson states, “Over the five years I spent in the U.S. Navy, it was my distinct honor to serve the medical needs of the military men and women of our great country. This experience, particularly my tours in Iraq where I treated U.S. and coalition military members as well as Iraqi civilians, gave me extensive experience in recognizing and treating the underlying causes of dermatologic conditions.”
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.