Available for Interviews: Chris Janeway
Chris Janeway is Founder & CEO Fourth Point Wealth and coaches investors throughout southern CA. He is also a national speaker, financial coach, and advocate for financial literacy.
What Chris Janeway can say in an interview about
Teens & Credit Cards:
- Credit card debt is an epidemic in the US and its improper use can be extremely financially dangerous.
- However, they CAN be an excellent tool for your wealth building.
- Every teen should get a credit card at age 18 but not use it the way 90% of users do.
- Your credit score can determine many things in your life. Car loans and mortgages are cheaper, employers ask for credit, landlords, etc. Everything in life gets easier and CHEAPER with the proper use.
- What criteria should teens use to find the right 1st credit card?
Interviews: Chris Janeway
Chris Janeway is Founder & CEO Fourth Point Wealth, a wealth management and coaching firm which manages over $100 million, helping families build confidence and grow their wealth.
Chris founded Fourth Point Wealth to fix the broken investor experience. Chris works with individuals and organizations who value collaboration with a financial coach, and he’s developed a process that helps investors identify their goals, pinpoint gaps, and truly understand their wealth. Chris is passionate about client education and believes that, through a clear focus on coaching, investors are more likely to remain confident and committed to their long-term plan and avoid common imprudent decisions that damage our financial future.
When Chris is away from the office, he loves to golf, coach youth sports, and enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife, Katy, and their sons, Brennan and Graham.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.