How to can you tell the difference? How to get some relief?
Here are a few things our Doctor Ambassador would say in an interview:
- Juvenile Arthritis – Most would be surprised to find out that many children are being diagnosed with arthritis. One way to help them is by changing their diet.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – More than 1 million in the U.S. suffer. It’s an autoimmune response.
- Osteoarthritis – One of the most common. 30 million adults in the U.S. suffer. Most of it is caused by wear and tear.
- Gout – Men tend to get this. Often obesity is a factor. Uric acid.
- Psoriatic Arthritis – a Skin condition, caused by psoriasis first. This can lead to inflammation.
Available for Interviews: One of our Media Ambassadors
Success In Media, Inc.